Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Hey there Mushy - Glad you are here and found BCB. I work from home for myself, am a single mom of a teenager and do lots of chauffeuring her around places. I need to lose 100 pounds too. Hope to see you around the different groups. I stay mainly on the Simply Filling Technique/Core board but actually am counting point right now instead of doing SFT, but that is kind of home for me. Hope you find the right place for you too.

Never give up or look back,

:exercise: Mickee :exercise:

weight.png

HW: 238

WW: 8/18/06--210

GOAL: 130

Welcome!! I'm new to BCB also!! Everyone here has been supportive and very friendly towards me!! Good luck on your journey, and keep posting updates!!

~NessA~

ST 257.2lb

CW 256.7

GW 170lb

WL 1.0lb

Hi!

Where do I go?

Sofffy

Sofffy:salut

5'5

Highest pregnancyW: 187:bcb_down

SW: 167

CW: 158.6

WWG: 150

PG: 135-140

Welcome aboard Soffy! The answer is, wherever you feel most comfortable. There are age breakdowns, weight breakdowns, etc...bottom line....everyone is very supportive, some threads are more active than others, jump in wherever you want, and you'll find lots of excellent support!

BTW-I usually post on the 30's Board. I'm usually the only guy, and I usually "talk" to all the women, unless they make it a point or clear that they are not comfortable with a "guy"!! In which case, I just go about my business and allow them to go about theirs! No harm no foul!!

Good luck to you! (And congrats on the new baby)!

Guest LindaS62

Hi to all ! I'm just starting my 4th week with WWO and found out about this site through one of the weight loss stories I read. So far I've lost only 6lbs but have also lost 9 inches in total, so am very happy with how things are going. I still have 33lbs to go and I have a feeling that it will be slow and steady.. I'm just not the type that can lose 5 - 8lbs a week...though it would be nice ! lol I'm currently not working which gives me lots of time to commit to planning and exercise so I'm really motivated to make this happen. I have 3 grown children and 5 grandbabies, all of which I'm very proud of. I have 16 1/2 months to go until I hit 50 yrs of age...oye ! My goal is to be looking as good as Valerie Bertinelli did when she hit 50...well...I could never look like Valerie, but I'd like to be as fit as she is ! :) I've been staying OP and have only used my WP once while away for the weekend. I bought myself a Wii Fit and have been doing 1 hour of that EVERY day. I also am using my DH's, Tower 200 for some resistance training everyday. I have gained and lost before but this is the first time I have ever joined a program to make it happen. I'm hoping that this will teach me how to, not only lose the weight, but to keep it off !! I look forward to getting to know some of you and would like very much to have some support buddies. Have a great Sunday !!

Welcome Linda!:welcome:

You sound motivated and pumped. Keep up the great work! WW is great and so is this site. Looking forward to seeing you on some of the threads. Just hop in anytime.:headover::work_out:

Katrina

weight.png

From the picture, you look like you already have a Valarie resemblance! She motivates me too - imagine little Barbara Cooper being a role model for 45+ Women! Welcome

Thanks Bob!

I was just wondering because before there was a thread for new mom... Where did it go?:bcb_worry

Sofffy:salut

5'5

Highest pregnancyW: 187:bcb_down

SW: 167

CW: 158.6

WWG: 150

PG: 135-140

Hi All!!!

I was an active BCB & WW member back in 2009 but unfortunately life came and smacked my upside the head and I (shamefully) did not deal with the situation in a healthy way. I have gained all of the weight I previous lost +20 additional pounds. I have been incredibly unhappy with my body and self image for the last 6 months but I am having a

really hard time getting motivated this time around and I don't understand why. I started looking back at my last journey to try and figure out what was going on during that time and how I was feeling to try and kick start my motivation. That is when I remembered BCB. I was an active participant and met a lot of wonderful people who help keep me motivated and on track. So I'm back and ready to get started!!!

I look forward to meeting many of you ... :bcbkickbu

Jenn :salut

Start Weight 219.5 (04/05/11)

Goal Weight 140 - 79.5 lbs to go!

Goal #1 - 10% Goal (21.95 lbs)

Welcome back Jenn! I agree, there are a lot of wonderful people here, and they have helped me with my journey too. You can do this! Good luck!

Welcome back Jenn, I myself have come back to BB just now, I've been away since August 2007. Motivation is an elusive thing, I've been away from WW for a few years now and need to lose about 15 pounds to get back to goal, and another 20 or so to get where I want to be. Keep inspired! Keep trying! Keep tracking! Don't look back!

:) Smiling Fred :)

SW - 295

WW goal - 200

My goal - 180

CW - 210

HT 75"

Lifetime in 1994

Welcome back Jenn... I hope you find that motivation you had back then! I came back in January and I was able to connect with people I "talked" with back in 09!

SW: 239.0 (12.30.10) CW: 233.6 (01.05.12) GW: 150

Loss: 5.4 lbs thus far

Thank you everyone, I appreciate your kind words!!!

Jenn :salut

Start Weight 219.5 (04/05/11)

Goal Weight 140 - 79.5 lbs to go!

Goal #1 - 10% Goal (21.95 lbs)

Welcome back - you have many friends here at BCB and we are all here to help each other on our journeys. Best wishes to you.

Lifetimer since April 2001

195/135/150WW

Let me echo - Welcome Back! I'm in the same place as you are, trying to rediscover motivation after straying far from the straight and narrow. If there is one good thing about regaining weight (and this is a stretch I know) is that the recently "refound pounds" seem to be coming off quickly. I've finally put together 7 WHOLE DAYS on program, and I've lost 8 pounds!!!

It's MEEE!! Back again!

Carole L:bcb_march

Carole L

SW 285-CW219.8-GW160

YA YA NAME Princess Rise and Shine

First 10% April 10, 2003

"Do not call forth the darkness, before the dawn"

Edna St Vincent-Millay