Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Guest WANT2BABIGLOSER

Thanks so much, Ive been reading posts and looking at all the inspirational photos! I am really enjoying the site!

Stacey, welcome to BCB. :wave: Find a home board (either by age, buddy system, or buddy groups) and post often for support!

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Guest Janet1219

Yep, this is about my 4th time.

Each time I join, and start to lose.. I get pregnant.

So... no more babies coming this way and here I am yet again.

So far I've lost 21 lbs but I would like to lose at least 50 more.

Someone at our meeting gave us this website.. thanks!

Janet

Wow, that's what happened to me last time! Can't wait to start again! It's hard to find time to exercise the more kids you have I've noticed, and I only (will) have 2! I've told myself that even if I have to get up super-duper early, I WILL MAKE time to do it! It's just something that has to be done for me!

Mel

DD Alexis born 11/04!

DS Aiden born 12/06!

weight.png

Welcome to BCB, Janet. Surf around, find a board(s) to call home, and post there often! We're glad to have you.

PS. My first time with WW, I too lost and then had a baby...

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Guest curley5150

This my 2nd time with WW. The first time I dropped 35lbs, then, gained it all back (and then some) after my wife left and divorced me. Well I know thats no excuse, so here I am, back to kick some rear and get ride of this nasty 40lbs!!!:headover:

Guest Rosiejo
:wave: Welcome, You can do it, Program works just sometimes we don't work the program, but that was then and this now.

Good For you Curley, you can do it and you already know it is a program that works. Which or you doing flex or core. they are both great, so go for it.!!

CAthy:)

You can do it!!

We would love to have you join us at ODaaT buddy group:)

SW206/CW183/GW141

1st 10% goal 185.4-- DONE!:jump_jack

Welcome! Don't be a stranger. We have a great group of guys here as well as us fabulous ladies!

Amy-SAHM of 4

HW: 217

CW: 217

Starting WW's new plan (again for the millionth time) 1/2/12

Guest NatalyaWoo

Hey everyone. I've been with WW for about 8 months and have lost about 15 pounds. I'm about 10 away from goal, but lately I've found I need more support. I found you by looking up a lowfat potato soup recipe and WOW! This is what I need.

Anyhooo.... I just wanted to say HI. Great to meet you.

Natalya:wave:

Hi :wave:

This site is great for food ideas, support and motivational kicks when you need them! Welcome :jump_jack

Colleen

163/142/130

SW/CW/GW

:jump_jack

:work_out:

Guest cheri_j

We are so proud of you for coming back! You went through a life crisis and realized that comfort eating isn't a good thing for you physically or mentally. You made the right choice! Good for you! You have already taken the first steps to success! Welcome Back!!!!

Welcome back to BCB, Curley. Post often! :wave:

• HW-142 CW-118

Natalya, welcome to BCB. Surf around, find a board(s) to call home, and post often for support! We're glad to have you. :)

• HW-142 CW-118

Guest Erica20

Welcome to BCB Natalya!

I'm so excited that you found our lil humble home. This is a great support system:) I'm Taneisha Moore and I can tell you from experience that these invidividuals are truly amazing human beings. I'll help you to your goal and congrats on the 15 pound weight loss...I know you can do it and you need to keep up your Confidence and Determination...Dont let other bring you down have enough Wiil power to show them that you can hold your own.

Erica20

Hi Natalya,

I'm a newbie too and as a matter of fact, I just got my account validation this morning. I'm very excited to have you all for that added support I need right now. I recently lost 18 lbs on WW at work program and have 7 to go to my goal. I am a lifetime member of WW but let my self slip up a bit last year. Just like you always hear - "the last 10 lbs are the hardest" and that is soooo true for me. I'm at a point where I feel better, look better and my clothes all fit better but I haven't made it to goal and I really do need to lose the rest of my weight. My effort needs a recharge. I want the drive and motivation again. I'm hoping this site and all of you will help me through this. I've very glad to be here.

Cathyann

Cathyann

175/156/150

Welcome to BCB-- it has helped me a ton--

It is great to join a group and read and post often--

would love to see you join our small group in the Buddy section called

ODaaT-- One day at a time--

Brenda

SW206/CW183/GW141

1st 10% goal 185.4-- DONE!:jump_jack

I'm a newbie and as a matter of fact, I just got my account validation this morning. I'm very excited to have you all for that added support I need right now. I recently lost 18 lbs on WW at work program and have 7 to go to my goal. I am a lifetime member of WW but let my self slip up a bit last year. Just like you always hear - "the last 10 lbs are the hardest" and that is soooo true for me. I'm at a point where I feel better, look better and my clothes all fit better but I haven't made it to goal and I really do need to lose the rest of my weight. My effort needs a recharge. I want the drive and motivation again. I'm hoping this site and all of you will help me through this. I've very glad to be here.

Cathyann

175/156/150

You sound like you have the right attitude and mind set to accomplish your goal. You can do this. You've done so well already. Imagine how great you will feel and look when you lose that last little bit. Keep up the good work and positive attitude and come here often, even after you reach your goal.

"There is no elevator to success, you have to take the steps"

walmart tee shirt

SW: 214.5

CW: 214.5 OUCH!

GW: 165

Guest evesthatgirl15

Hi everyone, Im new on this forum but not on the weight watchers diet. I used to be in weight watchers about a year ago, and I lost 20lbs. I still needed 20 more, but i couldnt seem to commit to it. Now im starting to gain weight back, I've gained 9 pounds so far, and im afraid im gaining more weight every week. Its really hard b/c i cant seem to commit to anything these days. help!! lol

Welcome to BCB, Sasianne! Find a board(s) to call home, introduce yourself there, and post often for support. :bcbsalute

• HW-142 CW-118

Welcome to BCB. Find a home board(s) (either by age, buddy system, or buddy groups) and post often for buddy support. Your buddies on your home boards will ask about you and help keep you accountable. Are you exercising? Journaling? Drinking water? Get back to basics, and the weight will go. You can do this! :bcbsalute

• HW-142 CW-118