Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Lily, I spoke to my new Leader about that exact thing. She said to just forget what you know and trust the program. I have a very hard time doing that but two weeks later I'm down significantly. For me it was chosing the cheapest plan... the Monthly Pass gives me meetings and eTools for less than what I was paying for meetings alone 10 years ago. I let eTools figure my points and all I have to do is eat (one of my best things).

There are reasons for the new version of the program. One of them is Hope.

Good to see you back home again.

CW

AS LONG AS I DON'T QUIT, I CANNOT FAIL

B4 & After: http://www.healthdiscovery.net/forums/showthread.php?t=202124

Thanks CW but I am struggling a lot since there no meeting at my city anymore. As you know, I live in Mexico and my meeting was cancelled. (not enough people attending meetings :bcb_huh:), so, there's no one that can explain to me the whole new program.

So, I guess there no option for me but to continue on the old program. And by MYSELF! which makes it more difficut. But not impossible I know. Is there people in here that is still doing the old program???

Lily:bcb_march

SW 158. CW 134. GW 127

Hi everybody,

My name is Terri and I'm a newbie to the group. I am a fitness instructor and have been teaching group exercise for 15 years and taken fitness classes for about 25 years all together. A year ago, I had to have a hysterectomy and struggling very much with my lower abs and abs are still weak from the surgery. Believe me, I am not use to the lower ab pooch and its not a good feeling and I don't like the way it looks. I had a c-section 7 years ago and got back to my pre-pregnancy weight in no time. So this is a battle for me to get my abs back like they use to be. But, I'm not giving up and I know I will get the weight off and get back on track! So glad to be here with great support!

Terri

Sorry for my recent post. bcb_sad I use to do Weight Watchers and thought strongly about getting back on. I apologize for a post about a meal replacement that I'm drinking. I thought I was being helpful, didn't know you couldn't post links like that. Please except my apology and hope everybody has a HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! :bcb_happy

I waited quite a while to see if you would respond back to my PM to you. Since you have not I am posting here.

I must be clear, it was not the shake I am concerned about. Its the Pay Site in the link you sent to other members. We do not market to each other here.

Also, We do Weight Watchers here. Some of us do it on our own, some do it through meetings or on line. If you are a Weight Watcher and want to support others that are too, then you are welcome here.

CW

Hello everyone,

i am new in this forum , me very happy to join this forum , so please do welcome me guys, thanks.....

Hello I am new my name is Brenda S. and I just join w.w. and how I cam get to know more about it from you and help with some recipes thanks Brenda S

:welcome: Brenda!

Most people find a board where they feel comfortable and post there. That way you get to "know" people. There are boards based on age, how much you want to lose, etc. There are also some recipe boards where you can get some ideas.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Hi there,

Well according to the thread description this is where you go to introduce yourself and ask basic questions...but I seem to be the only one to post here (perhaps it just my settings?) so I'm a wee bit worried!!

Well, Im a week into the new WW Pro Points programme and I'm little concerned as Ive read many posts that talk about points values for fruit - and my plan says all fruit and most vegies are free. Can anybody confirm for me that we are all doing the same plan? Thank you!

Anyway, I have been looking around here and really like what i see. I cant wait to become even more familiar with the site and its members :)

Welcome. Kiwi.

Yes, those of us that do the current WW program have fruit and veggies as free from points And, its a great change.

Many here do an older version because of fear of change or they don't want to pay for meetings or they had success with the old system that they don't feel they would get with the updated version.

Welcome to BCB

Glad to have you with us.

CW

Hi, I am new on this site. It looks pretty cool to have so many people encouraging you to lose weight. I am excited this is the beginning of a new life for me!

:crazy:lMa Bell

I had to update my siggy and my son was only 17 months at the time and I was only 23!!! My son is 8 1/2 now!!

wow!

LOL

Well I'm still struggling still fighting but I'm gonna find a way to beat this!

Liz

Momma to James (8 years old!)

244/244//135

My Challanges!!

~Valentines Day Challange - Lose 10lbs -02/14/12!~

~James' Challange -Lose 25lbs - 04/02/12~

~Anniversary Challange (10 years!!) 07/23/12 - Lose 50lbs~

I'm gonna stay on plan!!

Hello Everyone! I have been away for a long time and last night I re-committed to me by re-committing to WW. I am excited about my journey. Thanks.

Laurie

Life Goal: To be half the size but TWICE the woman. :bcb_wink3

283 / 283 / 145

Hello .................Joined and looking forward to this sight. I am in WW however I am part of the Canadian group....I live in Central Canada, Manitoba actually and have been with WW since May 1, 2011. I have lost 36 lb so far and would like to lose at least another 15 lb to get to goal (150).......I have been very sucessful so far and I attend 90% of the meetings........I hope to gain more incentive from this group and perhaps a few extra tips.......and possibly make a few new friends......

Thanks. Carol S.

Welcome Carol. I love BCB! Glad to have you here. Keep your eye on the prize and you will be celebrating goal before you know it.:bcb_smile

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Hey Carol - welcome! I started WW in March of 2011 and started posting on this website at the same time. I can say without a doubt that I wouldn't have gotten to goal without the support and cheering from the people here. Take a look at the BCB Buddy groups and think about joining in on the conversation on one or many of those. It helps to post often so that we can all get to know you. I post regularly on the "Delta Force" thread in case you want to check it out. All the groups are great, though.

You are rockin the weight loss! Congrats on your progress so far! Keep attending meetings but come here too.

Jen

HW - 175

WWGW - 140

PGW - 130

CW 9/1/13 - 142.2

LIFETIME on 8/31/11

RESTART 4/1/13

weight.png

Thank you I will.....I work fulltime......and have a very full schedule......so I try to get in here when I can......