Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Thanks for the info on the scanner....getting geared up for my restart with w.w. Goin for groceries tomorrow and have my exercise plan in mind gor this week.....I plan on 30min of walking and possibly adding yoga in at some point..... Any ideas ?

Thanks for the info on the scanner....getting geared up for my restart with w.w. Goin for groceries tomorrow and have my exercise plan in mind gor this week.....I plan on 30min of walking and possibly adding yoga in at some point..... Any ideas ?

I must have 20 of Leslie Sansone's Video's & DVD's Walk away the pounds. I just need to get motivated to do them.

:wave: ~*~ Amy

I tried doing weightwatchers a few years ago and had some success. I thought I would give the plan another chance. I have decided to do the simply filling plan. I find it easier to count food exchanges rather than points. I am going to make one change at a time.

To let other people know who I am My name is Donna.

Later

Donna:bcb_smile

Good Luck Donna. I lost all of my weight on Simply Filling when it was called Core. Find a place here and post often it's a great place for support.

Reached goal of losing 90lbs in 2007 on WW (old points) and maintained for 4 years. Then I had so medical issues and gained. I now need to lose about 25 lbs to get back where I was. So I am starting again. Just stumbled upon this website and figured I would take all teh support I could get...

I started WW in October 2011. It lasted a bit then I got stressed out from 2 jobs and gained back. I've been working hard at it again. I've lost 18.8 pounds on WW and 23 total. I do 1-2 hours of exercise at least 5x a week. Doing a 5K Saturday - running through lavender fields. Life is good and I can't wait to reach 10%/25 lbs soon :)

Good for you. This is a great site. ENJOY THE JOURNEY

Ashlee

Be the change that you want to be.

My story is alittle different, I am starting over again. I had my son last July and did really great getting the weight off I am now 22lbs less then I was when I got pregnant with him. Can't complain about that, but I am now back to eating terribly, not drinking enough water, lack of exercise. I can go on and on, I feel like I am in a rut and don't feel like doing anything. Could use alittle motivation and a kick in the butt.

~*Jillian*~

*~SW 148 ~ CW 145 ~ WGW 125 ~*

weight.png

"What you eat in private, you wear in public."

Welcome back !!!!! Sounds like you know what the problem is now just need to get back to it. You will find lots of support here. :bcb_smile

Positive thinking gets positive results!!!!!!!

Dottie HW: 210.4 SW:203.6 WWG:141 CW: 108.5 (5-1-14)

Made lifetime in 2003 and have maintained.

Hi, I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself, my name in Lynnise I have a wonderful husband and 5 sons. I live in Missouri and am an art teacher. Can't wait to meet you all and learn some things that my help me lose some weight :)

Welcome :welcome: I would encourage you to find a buddy group and start posting. There are a lot of people posting on this web site who have years of experience and the wisdom to go with it. The key is to get active in a group--you will soon get to "know" people, and they will get to "know" you.

Linda... just don't quit! Ever!

weight.png

Hi everyone...I tried to do this last night but no luck for some reason. I used to belong to bootcamp but guess I was inactive for too long. Let me see I am a WW Lifetime member and have been so since 1998. I lost 64 lbs and have kept it off.Its become automatic for me so I guess I am lucky.Its just the way I think now but it is still important to have a place to go where one can get new ideas and tips and of course recipes that keep things interesting. I believe that is what I owe to my continued success. Anyway I am glad to be back.

Welcome back! It is great to have former BCB members returning. The forum has been getting a lot of updates which might explain the sign-in issues.

Hi ya all decided to join this band of merry people. Been on ww for 4 weeks and have nearly lost a stone. Just want to get help with recipes to stop making everything boring.

Hi! I am in the middle of my second week of WW. Although I am just getting started, it is exciting to be on the plan. I am hoping to get ideas for recipes and encouragement.

Welcome to BCB. Look around and read alot you will find encouragement and ideals.

Wanda you'll love it here. I lost all of my weight with the support of my friends here. Keep reading and asking questions.

Hey All!

I am new to the forum but not new to WW. I somewhat successfully lost 25 lbs on WW in 2007. I say somewhat as I quit half way to my goal and then yo-yo'd up and down (never getting back to my original HW but came pretty close).

My decision to come back and re-dedicate myself to WW and a healthy lifestyle came as part of a total re-haul of my life. I was in a job that I liked but wasn't thrilled about when my company folded, I was in a HORRIBLE relationship and I was very unhealthy. When the job thing fell apart I used it as a catalyst to change other things in my life, I ended my relationship and made a pledge to be more health and lose the 30 lbs of extra weight I have been carrying around since I was 12. WW has always given me structure and flexibility that I need to lose weight healthily and I am excited to come back to a community of like minded individuals.

Another congruous goal I have during this journey is to get really fit. Part of the reason I realized that I was so unhappy with my life and part of the reason why I quit so close to goal last time I did WW is that I have a laziness problem.... I will find any excuse to put something off or to not do something that takes effort. I am trying to change that habit by living a more pro-active and involved life ( ie less time watching tv and just lazing about) and making fitness a big part of my life seems to be helping with that... So I'd love to buddy up with anyone else who might not be the most athletic person but is looking to tone up and be more active :)

Ok thats all for now!

x

sds

Welcome to BCB. Glad you are here!!!!!!!

Welcome, Im new to the forum as well...so far so good. I know I just have to stay determined to try and post everyday to stay encouraged. Good luck to you :)

Hello, all! I'm back to WW on my own until I can afford to attend meetings. My ultimate supreme goal is to become a WW Leader.

I'm doing the SiFi plan, since I was so successful on CORE in the past. I do have a question about electronic/phone app tracking for WPs. Does anybody have any suggestions? I don't write my intake down. For now, I track each and every single thing on a site called FatSecret. I'm very dedicated to tracking food...even on SiFi. I guess I'm looking for a great way to enter all my food, but only have my WPs counted. Or, do I have to keep tracking everything, and then just weed out the foods that aren't SiFi, and keep close watch on those separately? I'm just really afraid I will lose track if it's not in front of me on a computer or phone app. I know it's a bizarre question, but I do not want to do PP, and the only trackers I have found that are WW-friendly, are only good for people on PP.

TIA!