Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

I got a lot of great ideas and encouragement from this site 6 years ago and am hoping for more of it now.

I lost 67 lbs on WW in 2006. Kept it off pretty well (without WW for a long time.) I was 277 lbs then (6' 3" male) got down to 210 (too thin) and settled in at 225 as a good weight for me. Last week I was 250. I started back on WW last week and lost 2 lbs so far. My goal is to get back to 225. I'm winging it on my own for now. Not sure if I'll be going back to meetings or not.

I couldn't remember my username and my email address has changed twice since then so I'll use my Twitter handle instead.

Thanks

Welcome Back!!

~Denise~

weight.png

Made Lifetime 3/08/2000

Never since returned to starting weight... However, I have had to recommit from time to time... and get this back into order. This is NOT a diet, but a lifetime way of eating.

Hello everyone.

It's been a really long time. I'm back on WW again, and thought I'd stop in for some inspiration. I really need it. I've been back to WW for a year, and all I've done is gain and lose the same five-ten pounds. I've been married for almost five years and have a three year old, and have been blaming my lack of motivation/success/whatever you want to call it on that. The last time I was on WW, I was single. I thought it was much easier then. I'm rambling. Anyway, here's to accountability.

Thanks.

Hey Everyone,

Thanks for this great forum. I'm someone who previously had success on WW Core and I'm going to get back on after re-gaining.

I'm excited to get back on track and am feeling hopeful. Gonna go re-join tomorrow!

Thanks and Happy Friday.

PS: Anyone use Whey Protein or Protein drinks while on Core? I love them for breakfast as they will hold me like nothing else will. I use either Tera's Whey or Premier Protein. Do you think I can keep using these?

Do they qualify as power foods? Can you count points for them? Go ahead and calculate the points and take that out of your 49 weeklies.

I've always eaten Core/Simply Filling. Been very happy with it. Good luck to you.

I really need to get back to WW and the new program looks interesting. I'll be following the posts for the next few days to hear what you all think about it. Maybe with a smart phone & the ability to post right away to etools I'll stay OP. Wish me luck.

Donna

Rejoin 06/17/08

SW 248

CW 237 Total Loss 11.0

GW 145 (doctor's goal assigned in 1990...we'll see)

Above and beyond what I've done before, I'm joining my first webshare here. I think the new 360* is going to work for me, so I've decided to work it. Good Luck to all of you!

Good Luck!

There has been some buzz regarding the new program, I am sure great information will be available soon.

Welcome back. I too am just coming back after belonging to BCB for a long time. The only true failure is in totally giving up. I choose not to do that. Good to see you here!:bcb_smile

WElcome to BCB! I also actively attend meetings and love the new addition of 360. My biggest problem is between my 2 ears and 360 addresses these so called mind games I play on myself. Glad you joined us.:bcb_salut

Welcome! I am so happy you are making such a wise choice. I bought the kit at my meeting and the success book in the kit addresses motivation. You would find that helpful, I am sure. Hang in there buddy:bcb_up

Hi! I'm new here been on ww points plus since 2/12 I started doing it by myself in 7/12 I've loss 70 + pounds .Looking for support and to give support on this Lifetime Journey:bcb_smile D oes anyone know if the recipe points on this site are points or Points +

Loved it in the, ready for the present. Couple questions, if I may?

Canned tomato soup...SF?

Can we use whole grain pastas?

Thanks so much for clearing up my confusion.

Carol

You are certainly not alone. I too am back after being gone quite a while! Together, we can make it happen. :)

~Shannon

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

“Friendship is born at that moment when one person says to another: "What! You too? I thought I was the only one.”~C.S. Lewis

Hello everyone

I'm Dani from PA. I lost 15 so far on WW and could use all the support I can. Looking for recipes, WW tips, etc.

Thanks!:bcb_happy

Welcome Dani! Congrats on your success! There's a lot of great information here. Look around and let us know if you have questions.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

I'm inspired...again! Tired of looking and feeling old and fat. It seems I have a uniform that I wear even thought there are many clothes in my closet. I avoid really looking past my head in a mirror. Denial? I think so! I'm not expecting miracles just one day, one meal at a time is the best advice I learned here! Thanks for continued support

Welcome to BCB. I think we've all been there. At least I have. I'm re-inspired for the new year and ready to take it one minute one hour one day at a time.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

Lucky number '13 is it for me! I'm tired of not taking care of myself and I'm tired of being overweight and tired!

I'm still an online WW member so I'm going to look at the new program tonight and start following it.

weight.png

Reached GW twice, third time's a charm!

We are star stuff which has taken its destiny into its own hands. -Carl Sagan

Good luck! I am an online member too, and have been tracking for about a week now. If you have a smartphone, you should consider downloading the WW app to track points from your phone. I hope to see you around :)

I love the WW apps for my I-phone. It made it so easy when I shopping today, I just scanned the barcode and told me the points per serving. Then you have the option to track the serving.

Jean

Jean - 330/215/150

I'm back too after a long absence! Got registered again yesterday. I have a great leader. Welcome back to you too, Crazyfrog.

Tish

Onward and Downward