Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Guest linkypie

Hi all,

My name is Tracey and I'm 30, based in Corby in the UK and have about 9 stone to lose........:o

Looking forward to getting to know you all...

Tracey

xx

Guest laralosing4good

:wave: HI Tracey~ and welcome!

Nice to have you with us! Lots of great people here, so very helpful! ;)

Guest laralosing4good

Welcome, you've come to the right place~ you can do it, just follow the program to a "T"~ I promise, it will work! GOOD LUCK!:)

Welcome to BCB, Tracey. Surf around, find a board(s) to call home, either by age, buddy system, or buddy groups and post often for buddy support. We're glad to have you! :)

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Guest Dizzy

Ahhh... I've been lurking for awhile and I think I'll like it here! I'm trying to do CORE... again :ugh:

The last time I tried it, I did lose 20 lbs. and still needed another 20 to go. I guess I lost track of when I was actually full and not only gained the weight back - but added another 20. I really dislike counting points and that's not helping either. Since I did lose with CORE - I'm going back to it and sticking to it this time. I was told there is someplace on this site that 'caters' a little more to CORE.

Can someone guide me there?

Thank you!

Just click on message boards and then scroll down and you'll find Core. Best of luck! You can do it!

"There is no elevator to success, you have to take the steps"

walmart tee shirt

SW: 214.5

CW: 214.5 OUCH!

GW: 165

Guest Dizzy

Thank you! I'm going there right now and I do appreciate the encouragement.

Guest transamgirl

Hi! I am so excited to have found this site. I have to admit that I have been lurking for a long time. I have been very inspired by all of the people and tips I have seen here so far. I can't wait to get to know some new buddies.

*Sarah

Guest laralosing4good

Hi Sarah and WELCOME! happy you are here with us, it's a WONDERFUL place to be!!!

;)

Great to see you here. Find a home in your age group or weight group for loads of personal support. I like the T20's and the 50+ group.

"There is no elevator to success, you have to take the steps"

walmart tee shirt

SW: 214.5

CW: 214.5 OUCH!

GW: 165

Guest TheLovelyJesse

Welcome!! Post often so we can get to know you!!

Guest Cassie0624

Yes, BCB rawks! It's the only reason I stay OP I think so I'll never leave here. So go post away and WELCOME!!:bcb_bigsm

Guest Kristy23

Hi! I'm Kristy, 23 from NH. I have had 3 children in the past 2 1/2 years....and look like it. bcb_sad I am still nursing my 6 mo. old. I am currently a very lumpy 126 ( down 4 lbs from a few days ago, I started WW on Thursday) and would like to get to 115. I am only 5'1, so that is about right for me.

Can't wait to pick everyone's brains for creative ways to stretch my 30 points a day! :bcb_grin

Welcome to BCB, Sarah! Find a home board(s) here on BCB (either by age, buddy system, or buddy groups) and post often for buddy support. :bcbkickbu

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Hello, Kristy. I've already spoken to you on the WWAH board, but welcome to BCB! It's a great place to hang out. waves*

• HW-142 CW-118

Guest iSlappy

Seasons Greetings Ladies and Gents!

I am new to the world of WW and taking all the baby steps to get used to being OP. I started last week on Thurs 12/7, so tomorrow 12/14 will be my first WI. The decision to join was prompted after a 3rd physician advised that I start to lose some of my 320lbs.

Luckily, my current employer has WW meetings weekly on site and I work with 2 members who are absolutely inspiring with their progress and completed goals. This has made the decision and this week's progress that much easier.

In addition, my DW was OP 8 yrs ago and has joined me at home. With all these pro's surrounding me, I thought the only place left was online, so here I am. :bcb_happy

This is the most I have ever weighed, but is not uncharted territory as I was here just 4 yrs ago, but then lost 60lbs in 2003 and kept it off for 2 years...well I've found it again and want to lose it forever. :bcbkickbu

I have been lurking for the last couple of days, but thought it would be nice to introduce myself. I look forward to meeting everyone!

Thanks for reading and take care! :bcb_salut

Guest karen174

I am back on the weight loss train also. I was almost at my goal 20 years ago!! I did okay over the years but when my DH had a serious cancer my emotions were all out of whack and I turned to food for comfort. He is doing okay now so there is no reason for my food addiction. I am trying the core plan and I would love to lose 40-50 lbs. I am older now at 55 years of age. Not sure how this will go but I love fruits and almost all veggies so it seems like an easy plan.

I will always be here to lend support to anyone.

Karen

Welcome to BCB and WW iSlappy. Weight Watchers is a great program and it works if you work it. BCB is a great place for encouragement and support.

Karen - Welcome back to WW. I have been following the Core plan for about 6 weeks and I just LOVE it!

Sheila

Start Wt. 235.0

Current Wt. 193

Welcome to BCB, iSlappy! You sound like you've got lots of support. That's great! Find a place to call home (either by age, buddy system, or buddy groups) and post often for buddy support. :bcbkickbu

• HW-142 CW-118

Hi, I’m new here and I’ve heard all about you ladies. I am in my 60’s, have been a WW for some time, and have never reached goal and hope to some day before I turn 70. I live near the Emerald City, but we don’t get tornados here. Now I want warm weather. Hopefully I will meet some of you in the near future. You all sound like a kick. I have been lurking for a few months and you all sound like a great support group, hopefully with your support I will reach my goal. At this time I do have a secret to share but you’ll have to stay tuned. Hint: I am related to someone on the board. Some of you may be able to guess.

Cathy

"Happiness is a voyage not a destination"

:welcome: Cathy. Good to have you with us. Post often so we all get to know you better. This is a great bunch of people as you may have noticed who will give you lots of support and encouragement.

Julie

"Feel pride in how far you've come and confidence in where you're going."

1FroggieWelcome.gifCATHY!!.......

glad to have ya!....if you have been lurking a month you know all about us, right?..and my guess is your Julie's sister..am I right?

Norma

Norma:buddysmoo

This is sooo Kool. Welcome - and I love it, we got your very first post. It won't be long before you are well into the 100's. Are you someone's older or younger sis? Hmmm. Doesn't matter, we love having you join in..

Liz W

Cathy RV'er: Welcome to our group. You got me guessing! Are you a sister to someone on the board? My sister(WWDonna) and I both are members here and I filled her in on the group. And my husbands cousin (Norma- Jacob's Nana) is a member of this group. I tell everyone she is my cousin because I feel she is. So we must be doing something right for our family members to share and it makes you want to be a part of this board. OK- that is my filling you in on the family connections on my side. Some of the group calls us the Bama Girls!

Will be waiting to learn your identity! Can't wait to learn who you are related to. Don't believe a word she has told you about us! Joking! Jump in and let us get to know you. This is the greatest group that is always there to lift you up and give you support! Karen