Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Hi Candle3! So glad you have come out of "lurkdom" and begun to post! I bet the ladies in the "Fit and Sexy" group will be delighted to meet you.:bcb_smile

Susan

Aiming for 196.2 :bcb_march

Hi Erika, welcome back! It's true, the biggest battle is the one in our minds. You sound ready to fight!:salut

Susan

Aiming for 196.2 :bcb_march

Hi Candle3. We are a great group over in the 50's and above. Come on over and join us.

Thanks Peggy. I can't wait to have access to the Fit & Sexy 50's and Beyond group again. I'm in withdrawal now.

Hope all is well with your Weight Watchers sessions and your health.

Good morning and thanks, everyone, for the welcome.

I will have questions going forward on how to get a 60+ metabolism to burn calories. I need to get motivated to lose about 10-15 lbs. in three months.

Candle3

Candle don't rush it. Take whatever loss you get in such short time. The only way to up your metabolism is to eat right and exercise more but really consistency is the answer.

I try to stick to a goal of losing 1 lb per week. It is low enough to be achievable and I am rarely disappointed. Just my 2 cents!

Greetings, all. I'm a friend of Peggy's on the 50's and above board. (Did you know she's lost over 100 pounds?)

FYI, I just posted a new thread "Advice for Newbies" - hope you find it helpful to you.

Susan

Susan

�The best thing you can do is the right thing; the next best thing you can do is the wrong thing; the worst thing you can do is nothing.� -Teddy Roosevelt

I'm a lifetime member of WW who is slipping and need help. I had kept my weight off for 12 years but a personal issue has me back binge eating and I need help.

Lost 137 pounds, have gained 20 back after 12 years, very disappointed in myself and need to get back to healthy eating asap.

Looking forward to getting back into the loop with the great people on this site that understand me.

Welcome Margbw!

12 years is a long time to keep the weight off. Congrats to doing it for so long. I never could. Coming back before too much weight crept back on is great. You can lose those 20 pounds. Hang in there.

Hi I'm a life time member struggling to keep the weight off. I go to the meeting each week when I can and I weigh in to keep in check. I thought I would check the forum out to see if I'm the only one to have this problem.

:bcb_worry

There are MANY here who struggle with the same thing. You are not the only one. The Buddy groups here are some of the best on the net if you need help staying on track.

Grammag, I also am at goal, and really struggle to stay there. I do get to the meetings and wi most every week, but it is a lifetime good eating habit we just have to work with, and keep going. Think you will love the board.

Esther

Just do what you know to do!

Hey all, name is Laura. 25 (almost 26) year old paramedic from NY. I was here, gosh, about 5 years ago, but that was linked to my college email and I don't have access to it anymore. Anyways, I've stopped eating right and gained a whole bunch of weight, and now wanna do something about it. Doing it from home but starting to build a support system around me. :) here we go!

I hear ya. I was so off the wagon for a couple of YEARS. But I realize to be happy and healthy for my children (future, but still!) I need to get in shape now.