Welcome!!

Pam

29824kijai7e7lr.gif

“We never touch people so lightly that we do not leave a trace.”

Peggy Tabor Millin

Guest WillNotGiveUp

Welcome to a great place :salut

Regards 36_1_39.gif

Welcome, Cathy! I won't reveal who you are (I already know), but did want to tell you that I love your sister and can't wait to get to know you! Post away.

Hugs. Carla

I can’t think of any better representation of BEAUTY than someone who is unafraid to be herself.

Okay, you ladies are way to smart. Carla I figured you'd know, so thanks for not giving it away earlier.. lol.. And it seems Julie is a very luck lady to have you all in her corner. I know she's to become a tetah, but I've been a tata, (I spell it differently, and Julie says her's is correct) YEAH SURE!. Anyhow, We have 5 grandkids, ages from 20 years old down to 9 years old. Three girls and two boys. Oldest is a girl and in college. Wants to become a VET.. Hubby and I have been married almost 50 years. Actually 48 in September. I still work and hubby does too, at Home Depot as a customer rep. Kids all live in the area, mostly less then an hour away. This is a quick bio and will chat later on. Thanks all for the welcome. Sis, if you're on I'll chat later with you.

Cathy

"Happiness is a voyage not a destination"

Got a lot of smart gals here. You guessed it first Norma. Yep Cathy RV'er is my MUCH OLDER sister. J/K sis.

Carla, my dear friend. Your post was a dead give away...hahah..

Karen, I've clued Cathy in on all of you! I've embellished a bit...no, not really. She was anxious to start posting and getting to know every one of you since I speak so highly of each of you.

Post away sis, so they get to know the real Cathy, not the one I've spoken of...heheheh. J/K.

Julie

"Feel pride in how far you've come and confidence in where you're going."

Well Julie, hmmmm, let's see. You've talked about your sister "Cathy", and I think you also mentioned relatives in Washington. Wasn't too hard to figure. :bcb_grin

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Cathy, ...Federal Way gave it away for me..I have heard Julie say she had a sister in Seattle..and since I lived near there for 4 1/2 years I knew Federal Way was near Seattle, so I figured it had to be her sister... I don't recall if she mentioned your name directly to me, but now that I think about it I believe she mentioned it while we were on an instant message one day...and by the way, don't believe anything she says about us!..you will have to meet us for yourself...OH BOY, another trip!...on second thought, she loves us!!, and we love her and can't wait to get to know you too...we heard the Tata story:bcb_grin

If I hadn't guessed, Carla's post was a dead give away:bcb_up

Norma/one of the Bama Gals

Norma:buddysmoo

Welcome, Cathy! Glad to have you join us!

M

"A merry heart does good, like medicine..." Prov. 17:22

"If you think you can, you can. And if you think you can't, you're right." Mary Kay Ash

Cathy- I was slow to guess but last night while on my hands and knees sealing a tile floor I remembered Julie mentioning having a sister in Washington and I was delighted to learn the connection was with her!

I can hardly wait to meet you. If you are anything like Julie I know without a doubt we will have a lot of fun and I can just see the sister's laughing together. Just another excuse for a Kodak moment. We do love to get together and the talk is the next get together will be close to your area. Start saving the money and buy stock in Depends now!!!! I promise you will need them. Karen :bcb_grin

A great big :welcome: to you, Cathy! We love your sissy and I'm sure we will love you, too. Post away!

Bonnie

dolls-1.jpg

Total loss: 52 lbs incl 10 from 2008

GW 137 August 2012

dccd6077-3966-4837-92f0-9dd1dfcaaa2b_zpsa4e9b71f.jpg

radandKarensIaskedJesusgiftani252Dv.gif

Welcome Cathy and another sister team. This group of buddies is just the very best and I know you will find friendship and support here.

Home Depot is my husband's very favorite store and he visits almost daily.

We love Julie and know we will love you too.

Keep on posting!

Judee :)

Welcome on board Cathy, I am the quiet one of the bunch. I just can't seem to get a word in edgewise, especially between Julie and Carla, LOL:bcb_grin

DEE:jump_jack

:welcome: Cathy,

Another sister team. I think that's awesome Dee and here I thought I was the quiet one. :bcb_grin

katy

SW: 232.4 (08/16/02

Dr.G. 180.0

PG: 155.0

LIFETIME: 06/18/04

Slow and steady like the turtle.

:welcome: Aboard, Cathy!! You may have a sister team going on, but I had the first sister team. Unfortunately, mine has passed away or she'd still be here also. Post often, we love newbies, especially sister newbies!! :bcb_grin

JeanetteSki

Guest princessmindy

Good Morning! I joined WW on 3/5 and then was lucky enough to find this site last night. Oh my goodness...the support that is given here is awesome! I think I have found a new home!

My name is Mindy and I am 44. Live in Texas! I have a 25 year old daughter and a 14 year old son. I joined WW after seeing a picture of myself. bcb_sad

This is the heaviest I have EVER been in my life...even with having 2 kids! But, I am ready to get it off and keep it off!

Again, I am just so glad I have found this site!

Hi Mindy & welcome to BCB! You're gonna love it here!

You are going to achieve your weight loss goals & feel so much better about yourself--way to go for taking the first step!

Where do you live in TX? I used to live in Plano. I totally miss it, especially the weather!!

Vanne

SW 181 :sobbing:

CW 164 :work_out:

WWG 160

PGW 145 :goal:

Guest princessmindy

Thank you so much Vanne! I am in Plainview....smack dab between Amarillo and Lubbock. As for weather...well it is totally screwy right now. We had tornados yesterday....80 degree weather last week and a high of 40 one day last week! Totally odd!

Mindy,

That is odd weather! And I thought Michigan was bad--we had snow last week. Ugh. This week feels more like Spring, so I won't complain.

Don't worry about not setting a goal weight yet; I have not set my WW goal either, which I need to do pretty soon because I am close to my 10% weight loss as well as at the top of my range (I am 5'8"). My goal of 140# may change as I get closer to it. And I may set my WW goal higher so I can reach lifetime sooner & not have to pay for meetings...but I haven't decided any of that yet. No hurry. Just stay OP, keep losing, and you'll get a better idea when you get closer. Good luck!

Vanne

SW 181 :sobbing:

CW 164 :work_out:

WWG 160

PGW 145 :goal:

Guest redd3452

Hey Mindy!

I am a newbie as well, and from Texas too. I'm from the Houston area. Good luck to you!

-Redd

Welcome to BCB, Mindy. :wave: Everyone needs a 'before' picture. :) You'll have an 'after' to wow everyone with. Surf around, find a home board or two (either by age, buddy system, or buddy groups), and post often for buddy support. :salut

• HW-142 CW-118
  • Success is not built on success. It's built on failure. It's built on frustration. Sometimes its built on catastrophe.--Sumner Redstone

Welcome I am in arlington, right smack betweeen Dallas and Fort Worth!!!! The weather is totally screwed up here!!!

"I choose not to dig my own grave with a fork and a spoon!"

Pamala Lynn

Hi Mindy!!! I'm from Tx too. I live in Big Spring - about 3 hours south of you. I know what you're saying about the weather. As the old saying goes "If you don't like the weather in west Texas, just wait 15 minutes, it will change." :bcb_huh:

There is another Bootcamp Buddie in Plainview. His name is David and his sig is Duroc2006 (I'm not sure what it is, and if I go check, I'll probably lose this reply). Anyway, he posts on the 100+ board more than anywhere else, and he is full of compliments, encouragement, and tons and tons of laughs.:bcb_grin It would be neat if you could meet him. I know I would like to. Anyway, glad you're hear. See you around on the boards.

Wendy

sw 213.6 / 2-1-07 :bcb_down

cw 202.6 :bcb_happy

wwgw 150

pgw 140