Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Hi, I haven't been on here in forever. But I re-started a couple of days ago and am so glad I did! I am doing the Wendie plan using Winning Points. Has anyone had success using the Wendie plan?

I'm Meemsey. I am a vegetarian Weight Watcher leader. I have visited here off and on for years. It is good to be back,

Hey everyone I'm Jesye. New to all of this. Not crazy overweight, but enough that I need to start doing something about it before it gets out of hand. I have two beautiful boys, one is 2 almost 3 and the other 6 months. I started trying those 30 day challenge workouts and feel a little stronger, but now I need to focus on the eating part of the problem. Trying different things at once just to see what I like most. I am a VERY picky eater, so it should be interesting. Hope to make some new friends and have some help along the way. Thanks for reading! :bcb_LOL:

Hello…I am re-familiarizing myself with this site. It’s been a while since I've been here, but I remember the great information and support I found here…Here’s hoping that we are all successful in attaining our goals!

Hello,

I am a newbie user and have many health related aspect which I want to know about them so that increase my knowledge as well and share my knowledge with you.

You need to read the newbie basics. You are not allowed to post the sorts of things you are on this site. It is a WEIGHT WATCHERS support board.

http://www.healthdiscovery.net/community/threads/92428-►►Newbie-Handbook◄◄-Read-BEFORE-posting

Please read the basic information before you post any more of your unwanted garbage.

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

Hello,

I'm pretty sure I along with others have been down this road before but here I am. I got lost for the last 3yrs according to my profile log in. Wow life gets you busy. So here I am back again. I'm Kyoot(cute) yes I am. I've been back at meetings since First week of July and slowly but surely I will get back to goal. I got an email from this forum yesterday for my birthday. I'm calling it a sign. Yep! I'm so happy to see some familiar names still posting away.

I'm back as well. Been gone since 2000. Seriously. You got that right 2000. It's nuts. I'm older and wiser "I hope" .. was diagnosed with diabetes earlier this year. Talk about incentive!

Deb :bcb_kick: CW: 264.7

HW: 289 GW: 175

:salut Hello All!

My name is Pam and I'm working on the Lose it for Life plan which is a Christian program based on weight loss for the long term. I've been dieting all my life and I'm sick to death of it. I have over 50 years of wisdom to share about diet, nutrition and exercise. I'm overweight by more than 50 lbs.

I'm a financial advisor by profession and my favorite thing to do is scuba dive.

I came here because I live in a VERY remote area and my therapist (yes, I'm in therapy for the first time in over 20 years for MYSELF) says I need to "connect" with people. There aren't a lot of people here to choose from and I've had a lot of success connecting online with an HCG forum group in the past. So I thought I'd try it again.

I'm looking to find and provide support, encouragement, wisdom and advice from others.

Hi everyone. I'm new to Weight Watchers (just joined online) and I'm new to online forums. I'd love any tips for how to get started to make the most of this type of group. I've always tried to do it "on my own" and was never successful. I want to lose 20 pounds, but I think I need to feel accountable to others and inspired by others to be successful. Hoping this is a good solution. Any tips would be appreciated!

Hiya :) I'm in the same boat. I know "doing it on my own" isn't going to work! lol So here I am! I think my best tip for the forums is to simply make it a habit to log in and talk to people and post about your current state of mind and progress. It can't be THAT hard to write about ourselves, right? lol I hope to make it a habit myself. I'll see you around!

Oops! I posted this somewhere else and then noticed this thread!

Hi there! My name is Claire and I am a lifetime member of WW, but I am currently pretty far from my goal. After having my son almost 2 years ago, I've had a very difficult time focusing and finding time for myself to monitor my food and take time to exercise and I am making myself a priority and returning to WW.

This is the only way I know how to keep a balanced diet and exercise and I know it works and I'm excited to start seeing results. I look forward to getting to know everyone!

I'm a new and lifetimer as well. I think I've tried every diet known to man. lol I'm pretty darn far from my goal too... after my teenage daughter "lost it" last year and ended up in a mental hospital for a week and in juvie for a month. She's better now, but I'm still trying to recover. I'm so sorry to hear about your son. :( My best friend recently lost her 26 year old son and has completely isolated herself. I miss her terribly. Maybe you could give me some insight on how to help her? She's VERY much an introvert and had made it VERY clear she doesn't want to talk to me. I send her love notes and gifts and I'm giving her the space and time she needs to heal... I just hope she'll call on me when she's ready. Considering how introverted she is ... I'm afraid she never will. I'll keep trying (forever) though!

Post a little about yourself and your weight loss (or gain) journey. Glad to have you around.

Esther

Just do what you know to do!

Claire, I am a lifetimer that has slipped the last year. Can't focus just now, but have given myself the goal of January to get my feet back on the ground after my hubby's cancer diagnosis. I did this once, and I know we can do it again!

Esther

Just do what you know to do!

I lost a lot of weight over the past few years, maintained for years, and recently gained back more than I'm comfortable with. Before that gets out of hand, it's time to take care of business. It's been so long since I've been here, but I wanted to return. I feel the best way to succeed is to give support and find a community of like-minded people! I can't even remember my old name here!

I never got to the weight I wanted to be at, but I was comfortable for quite awhile--I looked good and felt good. This time, I want to get to a lower goal. I'm learning to work around my injury, something that I've lived with for nearly three years and it doesn't look like it will get any better. So accept and adapt! :bcb_smile

I love fitness, and this is where I have to adapt--I can't do anything high impact and have to be careful about mundane things such as walking. :p I own over 300 fitness DVDs, have a gym membership, and love to work out! My recent acquisitions are Cathe Freidrich's Xtrain and Les Mills Body Pump. Love them both! :bcb_bravoWorking out makes me very happy and feel so good!

I battle depression, and it's hitting me hard this year. The last couple months have been bad, and I have to fight that. :bcbkickbu

I am really looking forward to joining the community, getting to know people, helping others to meet their goals and meet my own!

There are fees, memberships, gym hours and private clubs, but the road is always open! :bcb_tank:

Open Road

aka

J

Welcome from a brand-new former member.

I recall this board, especially the general board, being super active. I learned a lot here and it helped me to succeed.

I love your super-positive attitude! May we all succeed!!! :bcb_bravo

I just wanted to quickly introduce myself before I start posting.

I'm just like the rest of you I would imagine. Well, most of you anyway. I have struggled with my weight all of my life. Sometimes it's up. Sometimes it's down. Right now it's down and I intend to keep it that way darnit!

So I'm here for a bit of accountability and moral support, as well as to dish out some of that myself.

See you around the boards.

Welcome aboard ... browse through the boards .. post ... see where you want to "hang out"

Ask questions, people are very friendly!

Good luck!!

Barb

quotation-open.png Success is the sum of small efforts repeated day in and day out. quotation-close.png

Barb A

Welcome to the boards. I've been around for over 10 years am a lifetime member and been at goal for 4 years now. This is a really supportive place.

Good luck on your journey.

Ann

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

Welcome to all you newbies. You'll have to ignore the amount of spam posts we are getting lately. They make it hard to find who the new Weight Watchers people are when they post. The admin has been contacted to try to get these people banned and the spam posts removed.

In the mean time, check out some of the buddy groups. There is lots of support here. Good luck on your journey to a healthy lifestyle.

Ann

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018