Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

I am back also! Hello to both of you. Wondering what happened to everyone. I am not particularly enthused with the official WW community forum so I came back here. Hope this gets started up again

Judy

SW 161

CW 161

GW 125

Weigh-In Sundays

First Mini-Goal: 5 lbs by 1 Feb

Welcome to you all. Most folks who still post here regularly have kind of settled on posting on one of the specific message boards. For example I post mostly on the Fit & Sexy 50's and Beyond.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I like posting here because Im familiar with most ppl. I was on the recipe section and talk about blasts from the past. All the old members...still great place for recipes

Guest kimberleykm

Hi everyone... Getting back on board with health and wellness. I have a long way to go (100 lbs).. hoping to check in often!

So this is my first post. I was pretty successful on WW doing at home with the support of this site about 7 years ago. I Lost 65lbs! I only made it halfway to goal because life got crazy and I told myself I could take a break as long as I maintained. That worked for a few years then the lbs started coming back on. Ive gained 20 back so that added to what I still needed to lose leaves me at about 100 lbs to lose. I know I can do this, Im just having trouble getting started. WW has changed so much in 7 years. All my stuff is out of date. Looking for suggestion of where to start. I plan on doing it at home, without meetings. It worked for me before and now that I am working nights on a random schedule I just see trying to fit in meetings will become more of a burden to me than a help. How do I get the new info, books and such for the new program?? Also looking for some no brainer easy foods so I can start right away while I plan!!

Thanks in advance!!!

Welcome!

The only way to get the new program materials is to either join meetings, or join online. Besides the program changing (the last big change was PointsPlus, don't know if you were around for that) there have been some pricing changes, and some new options for members like 24/7 Chat and Personal Coaching.

If you have an erratic schedule you might want to sign up for what is now called Essentials, which is the online program. You can add on Personal Coaching for an additional fee if you feel you want that one on one contact with a WWers leader or receptionist.

If you go to the Weight Watcher website, click on Join and enter you zipcode it will give you all of the programs and pricing options available to you. Good luck to you.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Hello,

My husband and I are looking to losing weight and ww's has helped me in the past. I love bootcamp buddies for recipes and the support.

Brenda

Hi All,

It's been about 10 years since I was an active member of this community. Gosh, I've missed it!

I'm trying to reintroduce myself to things that made me happy and eliminate destructive ones.

It will be a journey, but one that will strengthen my character.

So, hello! I'm here!

Hi, I,m Elizabeth and I have found myself fighting against this cold and snowy weather. I am a daily exerciser, and the past coupe of weeks I had to stay home, bored, tired and with plenty of food in the pantry...not an unhealthy stuff, but food is food :(.

I thin I'm up 4 pounds since my January weight in. Hopefuly I will be able to make it to the meeting on Friday. I'm sure I will have to pay, but I need meetings to put me back on track. It has been one hard winter!

Elizabeth

Just got back from the grocery store.... stocked up on veggies and now gonna make my soups and salads for the week.... welcome back me!

SW 214 01/01/08

CW 195.8 12/13/08

WG 160

Hi everyone,

I'm new here. I found this site very useful back in 2005 when I did WW and lost 30+ pounds. I wish I could remember my login username/pw, but I guess I can start fresh. :bcb_grrrr

Yay! I'm back too, and very happy to be. I'm not happy that I had to restart WW due to the weight I've gained since I was last active on this site, but I know this site is so helpful and WW does work.

Welcome back :)

Just got back from the grocery store.... stocked up on veggies and now gonna make my soups and salads for the week.... welcome back me!

HW: 199.4

CW: 190.4

Total Lost: 9

Dance Dance Revolution!!!

I've lost 30 with WW before. I can do it again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi everyone,

I remember the 20s, 30s, 40s board being super busy. Looking forward to being on here often, getting/giving support. :bcb_march

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi! I also have about 100 to lose. Good luck to you :)

So this is my first post. I was pretty successful on WW doing at home with the support of this site about 7 years ago. I Lost 65lbs! I only made it halfway to goal because life got crazy and I told myself I could take a break as long as I maintained. That worked for a few years then the lbs started coming back on. Ive gained 20 back so that added to what I still needed to lose leaves me at about 100 lbs to lose. I know I can do this, Im just having trouble getting started. WW has changed so much in 7 years. All my stuff is out of date. Looking for suggestion of where to start. I plan on doing it at home, without meetings. It worked for me before and now that I am working nights on a random schedule I just see trying to fit in meetings will become more of a burden to me than a help. How do I get the new info, books and such for the new program?? Also looking for some no brainer easy foods so I can start right away while I plan!!

Thanks in advance!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi! :bcb_happy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi!!!!!!!!!!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Good luck!! I'm trying to get back on the site, too, and there must be a trick! I have not found a 'clear' way to be reinstated.

Glad to have you both back. I find the board very helpful in the encouragement to stay on track. Fall off the wagon far too often, but the ladies I post with (on the Christian thread and the buddy system thread) are quick to encourage. Join in everything you can, at this point, and soon you will be allowed onto everything.

Esther

Just do what you know to do!

Welcome back! Let me know if you need help activating your old accounts. I can sometimes locate them. I've gone ahead and promoted your new accounts so you can access the rest of the forums. :bcb_up

Jason