Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Hi I am Kathie.

I need to get back on the wagon and many years ago this was the place to come for support:salut

Hi I am Kathie...Been gone quite a long time and could really use some help getting back on the wagon !

Hi all, I am Neecie, and I was well was a poster here a long time ago. I desperately need this place to help me kick start my journey!!!

Hi, My name is Kim and I've been a weight watchers lifetime member who has fallen off the wagon. I'm starting again with simply filling and loving it! So interested in participating in this community for information and support!

Hi group...I have been gone many years ...can't even guess how long ago...lol...:bcb_grin

I am now a diabetic ( full blown) and decided to do better with weight and blood sugar issues....so will begin surfing this wonderful site.....Jeansky

Hi!

I have been on and off weight watchers since about 1999.

I have reached my goal and regained the weight a few times.

It was really difficult to get motivated this time but I have made a start.

Baby Steps!

Take care!

C

Hi group...I have been gone many years ...can't even guess how long ago...lol...:bcb_grin

I am now a diabetic ( full blown) and decided to do better with weight and blood sugar issues....so will begin surfing this wonderful site.....Jeansky

All the best on your journey Jeansky.

Hi, My name is Kim and I've been a weight watchers lifetime member who has fallen off the wagon. I'm starting again with simply filling and loving it! So interested in participating in this community for information and support!

Hi Kim!

I am also getting back on the wagon.

Best wishes x

Hi. I'm new here, but not new to weight watchers. I'm trying to live the WW lifestyle. I re-committed about 18 months ago. I didn't lose any weight for several months, but my cholesterol went down to a healthy level. That's something anyway. Then I buckled down and lost 30 lbs last winter. I should lose another 15 lbs, but instead I've gained back ten. I'm trying to regain my commitment and momentum.

Hi!

All the best you can do it :)

Hi I a new here I am determined this time to lose weight !!!

Hi!

I am new too, hope to see you on the forums!

Greetings, It's been eons since I've been here. Just thought I'd pop in and see if this forum is still active. Instructions said I had to intro myself to members so consider me introduced! Looking forward to looking through all the threads. I came back to WW in February and I'm happily 20 pounds down and loving the program. "See" you all! Hugs, Suzanne aka groovin

Welcome back Suzanne! The buddy groups here are fairly active. Poke around a bit and start posting with us. Cya around :D

Jason

I rejoined WW after being gone several years and regain the weight. Life happened, and I didn't handle it well. Coming back here for help. It helped before, so I know it will again. It was really hard to go back into a meeting. I was embarrassed, but felt so much better after I left.

Mooksgrandma

SW 242/ CW 132/ GW 137 :wave:

Hello,

I am a life member not currently at goal. I am jumping back in with both feet. I signed up for the monthly pass vs dropping by a meeting every once in a while. I was just watching myself getting further and further away from goal.

Anyway, glad to be back and so glad to see Bootcamp still active.

Patty

Welcome back Patty. You must have not been on the forums I post in, as I don't recall you. I am life time not at goal, and do really struggle with it!

Esther

Just do what you know to do!

Hi Patty - Welcome back!

We've re-activated your account so that you can update your profile, and join in the with the Boot Camp Buddies forums.

Glad to have you join us :salut

Jason

About 10-11 years ago BBB helped me lose 60 lbs. Then I had another baby, and I've been far from goal ever since.

We are planning a mission trip to Uganda next summer and I need to fit comfortably in an airplane seat for MANY HOURS. So I'm back. I'm serious. I'm working the plan.

I started back to WW about a month ago. I've lost almost 15 lbs, but have 100 more to lose. I don't know if I'll every get all the way back down to a perfect weight, but I'd love to be lighter. My first big goal is 50 lbs down by next summer.

Looking forward to talking will everyone here on the boards!

Edie

Going back to basics. I know Weight Watchers works, but it is up to me to get back in gear. Taking it one day and one step and a time and I can do it!!!!

Gayle

Smart Gayle. WW is a program we can go back to again and again. Keep posting. Good luck to you and all of us.

Hi my name is Karen Widner Stone. I just turned 69. I live in Clinton Township mi, with my husband Roger. I have always been interested in good health, and fitness, so I am sure I will like this forum.

I can't tell you how many times I've joined or started WW. I do it on line, and I typically quit within a month even though I'm getting results! I need the community to help keep me accountable and not let me fall off of the wagon yet again! Tired of being overweight!!!!

When was the "last time" you joined and what made the difference for you?? Would love to here about your success!

In 2008 I joined online and lost 82 lbs. then went to meetings and lost 50. It was my first time ever at WW. I know it's different for everyone. In the online program you have to be your own leader and cheerleader. I only WI once a week. The scale made me crazy every day. My son lost 100 lbs with me. Having him as a partner was the best.

find a place here you can join and post. Even if they're not talking weight they soon will be.

Good luck to you.

Hey Everyone!! I'm Kelly. I'm 35 from Illinois and I haven't been back to this community in YEARS!! I used to get such amazing support here and when thinking of going back to weight watchers I knew I had to come back. I want to find my motivation again. I know I need to. For now I'm going to fake it till I make it. Take it hour by hour if I need to and I really want to get into running so I'm going to try and get into that running thread although it looks like their haven't been posts in awhile. I'd like to lose about 140 lbs but would be happy to be under 200 at this point. I work full time, I'm married and have a 10 year old so lot of planning is going to have to happen. Especially in the exercise area. Well enough time writing on the computer and time to put it into action. Thanks for having me back!!