Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Welcome Back! I wish you the best of luck with your re-dedication to this journey. The running thread slowed down earlier this year but the members who used it are all still here. Just follow along with the active posts in all of the groups, and join in whenever you feel fit ;)

Jason

I have been gone for some years also. I did well years ago doing online WW and am thinking of doing it again. I have become pretty much a vegetarian...with the exception of seafood, so I am looking for some good food ideas that are low in points but filling and have enough protein. It will be fun to start get active again. I did Medifast three years ago and lost 40+ pounds...I have gained back 30 of them and need to get them back off. I want to stick with real food to do it this time.

I first joined in 06 n lost 72 lbs. Now it's been a constant battle staying consistent. I've rejoined over the yrs n just rejoined last month. Down almost 10 lbs n trying to keep motivated.

Repost from another board::

Hello old friends.. and hopefully new friends...

I used to be an active member here about 5 years ago and now I am back hoping for some motivation, inspiration, and also hoping to motivate and inspire!

I'm 31 years old, have a 7 year old girl and a 5 year old boy. I lost 60 pounds with WW in 2007 right before I got pregnant with my daughter. After I had her, I lost 40 pounds, again with WW and then I got pregnant with my son and I'm still working on losing the weight I gained with him. My heaviest weight was when I was pregnant with my son - 220 lbs. Pre-preg heaviest weight was 190. I am at 170 pounds today and I would like to be at my goal weight of 135 by my 32nd birthday - next August.

I like to think I was pretty helpful all those years ago and I have seen a few familiar faces already - Luanne - so nice to see you are still here.

I'm not doing PointsPlus, however I am doing the old points program because I still have all the materials. I'd be glad to just motivate/be motivated with those of you doing PointsPlus - just need some backup from some buddies!

If anyone is, however, doing the old Points program and want to start a daily thread with me, I would be grateful. I'm personally posting on the 20s, 30s, and 40s board, even if I'm by myself, the posting helps me stay accountable. Welcome new BCBers and hello to the ones who have been so diligent in keeping this site alive. I'm grateful to you, because you have helped me twice. Hopefully this 3rd time will be my LIFETIME goal.

So glad to be back.. :salut

Trish HW: 190 SW: 170 CW: 164.2 GW: 135ish

It's great that you are back, One day at a time you'll achieve your goal!

102 kgs./85/ 94.6

Hi everyone. I am recommitting to my Weight Watchers journey. I only have 20 pounds to go but it feels like a mountain to me!

Welcome aboard! As stated above for our other newcomers - One day at a time, you'll achieve your goal!

Jason

Hello everyone. I am new to this site and new to WW. I have done lots and lots of research on WW, and I feel like this is the only way to go. I am 5 ft, 10 ins, and currently I weigh 245lbs, which is the biggest I have ever been in my 50 years on this earth:-( I am so overweight. I need to lose 50 lbs and keep it off. I started this morning with breakfast, and come what may, I will be successful with the help of God and this community. I must say thanks for accepting me. I hope and pray that I can encourage others and be inspired by reading the post of all the successful weight loosers. All the best. ggrant.

Welcome ggrant. Look around and find a group or two you're comfortable posting on. My main board is Delta Force forum and we welcome you're there.

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

How do you go about activating old accounts? Interested in finding my old account! Otherwise can you promote this account so that I can post on the private boards? :)

HW: 196 - CW: 196 - GW: 130 :bcb_march

Hi I'm Lori. I'm back on this site after 10 years...crazy! It really helped me before and I know I can do it again. I've got a lot to lose...70 lbs, but I'm determined and will stay away from m trigger foods. I need this community of encouragement and accountability.

I know, right! 10years! We have been around a long time. Make sure you come back to us and join in one of the active BCB groups

Jason

I can't seem to get my avatar changed from my old picture when I was on here 10 years. Any ideas? Does it have something to do with the fact that I am labelled an "inactive" still?

Lori - SW: 225, CW: 221.8, Weekly Loss: +1.2 :( Total Loss: -3.2

Yep! That is why. It seems inactive users are not being put back into the system automatically when they start posting again. I've fixed your accounts, and we are working on a fix for other returning members.

Welcome back! :salut

Jason

Hey, welcome back!

Not sure if you are seeing the strange diamond with a question mark in it, within your username - I'm looking into it for those who are :)

Happy to have you here!:salut

Jason

Hi everyone,

I'm also back after gaining almost all my weight back over the past few years. I want to start the new WW Beyond the Scale comes January. I had much success with the old 1-2-3 program but not so much with the point plus. I know it's a brand new program but I'd like to get you guys' feedback - what do you think of it?

-----------------------------------------------------

Pat

1. Choose your objective
  2. Create a plan of attack
  3. Execute the plan

:bcb_salut

Hi. I've been a lifer for 10 years. I belonged here before but I guess I was inactive for too long so I'm back with a new username. I have difficulty with change but I'm willing, with the encouragement of my leader to give this smart points a shot! :bcb_grin I'm frustrated with the app because it puts my fit points into my weekly points target. I am guilty of eating my fit points even though it is not "suggested". My 1/2 c of Ben and jerrys went up from 7-8 points to 13-16 points! :bcb_grrrr

Peace and good luck to all!

Kate

A Welcome back to our BootCamp Boomerangs:bcb_grin

It's great to have you all here with us! We have some really neat things coming for BootCamp Buddies in the new year that will help us all keep on track. So, keep posting!

There are mixed reviews on the SmartPoints program, understandably. I think it is much healthier, but you do loose some of that 'food freedom' that made Weight Watchers such a unique program to start with.

Kate, about the Ben and Jerrys ice cream... ouch. Points doubled? Also, I love your new username, but if you can remember anything about your old one I can look it up for you and merge the old posts with your new username, or visa versa. Click my name and private message me if you think of anything.

Good luck Buddies!

Jason

Kate if you're looking for a place to post. You are welcome to the Delta Force group.

We are a group that strives to do what it takes to make weight loss a reality.:bcb_smile

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155