Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Good morning from snowy Philadelphia. Looking to loose 45 lbs and well weight watchers seems to be the place to do it. Any inspiration or help would be greatly appreciated.

Lost alot of weight years ago with weight watchers and want to get back on track after slacking for the last few months...and my cholesterol is up...:derpsoooo 25 pounds gone before two weddings in June would be awesome...its a great program!!

Tricia

Hey Everyone! I was a member here a few years ago but I couldn't remember my username so I had to create a new one!

I was a member of weight watchers many years ago and had huge success! Unfortunately I've put the weight back on for various reasons and need to get back to where I was! I have 40lbs to lose in total and am using the Points Plus program to do it :)

I work late nights and that seems to be my downfall - as well as my inability to "unwind" without being completely stuffed! So many things to work on but my first task will be to log (and be honest) everything I'm eating.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you!

Angela

Hello, I am a 65 yr old female who needs some help losing 40 pounds between now and the first week of July. My grandson is getting married and I would like to be in good shape. I have lost weight on WW before and found this board to be very helpful with recipes and tips on losing weight. I hope to contribute also. I am excited to get started on this first thing in the morning on 1/28/16, Yahoo !!

It is first thing in the morning! Lets' get started!:salut

We reactivated your account so you can join us in the buddies groups!

Welcome back!

Jason

Hello Diane Welcome Back... I'm in the same boat I'm trying to lose weight and be a healthier me in 2016 but I do look forward to seeing more postings from you

Hi Randsomed One

Welcome back to the Message Board we'll be your support and help you lose those 20lbs

Good Evening Everyone....

I am new to BCB I'm Taneisha and I'm trying to lose weight because it was my New Years Resolution to lose weight this year I was previously weighing in the 130s but I slipped down a slipperly slope and I'm weighing 163lbs as of current and I need your support to lose the weight

Hi. I'm new here, but not new to weight watchers. I'm trying to live the WW lifestyle. I re-committed about 18 months ago. I didn't lose any weight for several months, but my cholesterol went down to a healthy level. That's something anyway. Then I buckled down and lost 30 lbs last winter. I should lose another 15 lbs, but instead I've gained back ten. I'm trying to regain my commitment and momentum.

Hi bessing

I know how it feels when you're trying to regain your commitment and drive to lose weight I'm in that same boat now I'm trying to lose weight and I do want to get down to a size 4 that may be unrealistic now but I think its a good goal but keep up your confidence you have us now to help you along the way:bcb_smile

Joined WW again today, first in time in probably 4 years, Had great success the 1st time about 10 years. Seen then quit smoking and became a vegetarian. I have tried a few times just seems harder not eating meat. The thought of meat is not appealing at all. any advice is welcome

12/4/10....SW 257.6

12/11/10..CW 248.4

weight.png

Hi and welcome to the boards. There are a lot of great meatless WW recipes. Check out http://www.skinnytaste.com She has lots of vegetarian options along with the smart points and the old points.

And a huge congrats on the quitting smoking. You are much healthier for it, even with a bit of a weight gain. I have been smoke free for just over 30 years now. Best decision I ever made.

Check out some of the boards and find a group you feel comfortable with. There is a huge amount of support in the community.

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

Good Evening All,

Zeta I know you are going to lose those 40 lbs for your grandson's wedding. You can rely on the support of Bootcamp Buddies

New again too! Just joined WW online today. Anxious to get started with new smart points. I was lifetime 10 years ago and not sure what happened but 15 pounds later and health conscious, I am back on track. I do have one question-I have the WW app on my iphone but can't find the barcode scanner. That sure helps while shopping. Thanks in advance. My weigh in day is on Wed. Have a great evening!

My name is Pat. I am returning to Boot Camp Buddies because I have gained much of the weight I previously lost. I am a WW Lifetime Member and retired educator. I am not happy with myself for falling off the wagon, so to speak! I hope to become motivated by this group (as I was prior to this) and use the great tips and recipes that I know are here.

Hi, I'm Mandy. I've been doing WW online since Jan. 9. It's been a bit of a struggle this go around (tried in the past) but I'm going to stick with it.

I am trying to get my mind set to stay on this program and lose much needed pounds. DOnt know why I let myself go and then repeat!

I just wanted to say hello. I used to come to this board in 2000 to 2001 and found it extremely helpful. I've recently had a large weight gain after a bout of illness so I am restarting Weight Watchers. Has anyone else had trouble getting used to the new Points Plus? It is foreign to me with everything having so many points.