Health Discovery Network
mirruth

►►INTRODUCTIONS◄◄ Use This Thread to Introduce Yourself

Welcome! I post in the Delta thread. You are more then welcome to come and post with us. We would love to get to know you.

Jannie

Always take a minute to plan for success! You are worth the effort.

Hello everyone!

I was on Weight Watchers many years ago, lost over 50lbs, made lifetime.

One of the tools I remember having back then was *boot camp buddies*!!!:salut

So glad you are still here, because I have regained all my weight, and need help.bcb_sad

First time I did WW, I went to weekly meetings, but I will not be able to do that this time. So I'm looking at the "Online Plus" program that is offered.

I am anxious to get started and getting to know you all as well!!!

Hi, coming back to the bootcamp. I have been away for awhile and I miss this group. It wasn't to active when I looked months ago. I just found out the WW official sight does not have a board anymore. I need friendship and motivation. I do not like Connect. I just had to quick Nutrisystem as I found out I am very allergic to soy. I need to study how to do WW again and more clean eating. Thanks, Tree

Hello! Allow me to re-introduce myself. I was in WW from 6/02 until until 12/10. I lost 100 pounds and thought I was done. HA-HA..joke was on me. I have regained 100+, now have Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure and severe arthritis in every joint. I truly hope that I can get back to WW this coming year and learn what lie change means. Thanks for listening.

Welcome back Sandy. The SmartPoints is geared away from the use of a lot of sugar which is good for us diabetics. Keep us posted on your journey.

:salut MT

a18ec6f08b2b3ca.gif

Hello!! Mt name is Terri. I was a member on here many years ago. I decided to start my weight loss journey again. I am 49 years old and need lose at least 50 pounds. Really need to get motivated!! I have arthritis and I know if I lose some weight it would make it much better. :wave:

Going back to the old tried and true and WW recipes to help me lose a few pounds in the new year. Made the tater tot casserole and lemon cupcakes a couple of days ago. The non-dieters in the family loved them too :)

Hi

I am recommitting to WW. I went to meetings years ago (like over 15) made lifetime. Kept it off to within 3 pounds until menopause hit big time in 2011. Since then I have gained 32 #. Not a pretty site at all. I remember this board/site. I wish I could remember my login info. I am unable to go to meetings so I will be doing this strictly at home. I have been looking in the recipe section. Wow an awful lot sound really good. So I am going to try to put a month of menus together to see how I do. I think I need to try to keep each meal around 5 points with a little wiggle room and snacks thrown in. Wish me luck, I really need it. Thanks Shari

Have a great day. You deserve it . Shari

Track like someone is watching!

Welcome, Shari. I post on the Delta thread. We would love to have you posting with us. Come on over :).

Hi newby here, Not sure if I'm on the right board or not.

I'm almost retired, 61 yrs.old.

Weight is the highest ever. Menopause has raised a ruckus with my body.

Need a change, help !

Hey there. Welcome to the boards. I am almost 64 and wish I was almost retired. LOL Check out the 50s and beyond board if you're looking for a home. Most of us are in our 60s, some in the 70s and a few babies in their 50s. LOL It's a very supportive group of women.

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

Good morning all!:salut

My name is Laura and I started my WW journey on 6/23/17. This is not the first time I have tried this, but this time I am trying to equip myself better so I am set up to succeed. I have my DH behind me 100% which is fantastic and this place looks like a great place to find support from others who are also on the journey.

I can't wait to get to know everyone.

-Laura

SW296/CW296/GW140

"I can do all things through Christ, who strengthens me." Phil 4:13

Welcome to the boards, Laura. You are lucky your husband is on board with you. That will definitely make it easier. Check out the buddy groups and find one you think will be a good fit. This is a great and supportive place.

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

Hi Everyone,

I'm Clara, and I just rejoined WW after a 20 year gap (and some dabbling on other programmes) and seeing myself in photographs from a wedding last weekend... I've been hiding in baggy clothes and black and a little bridesmaid dress exposed all of that to the world :( - I'm so confused by the new points system but I hope I'll work it out soon...

Welcome, Clara. I post on the Delta thread. You are more than welcome to come on over.

Welcome Clara!

Thank you :D

Jannie][/color]

Welcome, Clara. I post on the Delta thread. You are more than welcome to come on over.

I definitely will (as soon as I can post anywhere else!) Thank you!

I made lifetime a lifetime ago. Yo-yo'd for about 30 years. My highest being 55lbs over goal. I joined here in 2005 and still never got my act together. 10 years ago I was diagnosed with diabetes, 5 years ago I started to eat healthier and lower my carbs, lots of activity and got down to below goal and kept it off until 18-24 months ago.

I had an undiagnosed kidney stone. It was too big to pass and mimic'd uterine and ovarian pain. A LOT of pain.

We moved, I got a new doctor and a new round of tests. Kidney stone is gone, but I'm left with 28 lbs to lose to make it back to goal.

I recommitted yesterday and the first thing I did this morning is to check if my old log in worked :)

No meetings, using myfitnesspal to track.

52, 5ft 4in

HW 202/CW 175.4/GW 147

Hi, I am not sure how to do my own post, so I replied to Mimi's Post in order to intro myself.....I am Shelly and I just joined today. I'm a 41 YO Single Momma of 2 great kiddos in South FLA. I started doing WW on my own to save $, and have been on it for a little less than one week...so far, so good, slow and steady.....looking forward to hearing all the stories and struggles!!!!! Thanks Gals! -Shelly