Health Discovery Network
hratta

Getting started with Weight Watchers

Hi All! I'm getting started with WW again. I'm a lifetime member and have tried a few times to get started again, but haven't been successful. I've been exercising 4-6 times a week for a whole year and I've not lost much weight. My shape has changed, but I need to add in dieting. So that's the plan.

Thanks~

Holly

Welcome back Holly. Have you gone back to meetings? When I came back in 2001 as a very overweight Lifetime member that's how I did it.

P.S. Don't think of this as a diet, remember that it's a lifestyle change.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I too am back I tried to do the old plan for two weeks because I have it in my head that propoints doesn't work for me but neither did the old plan. Commitment is key.

Nadine aka Naddles

Starting weight 218.00

Current weight 213.6

Goal weight 150-160

:bcb_march

I too am back I tried to do the old plan for two weeks because I have it in my head that propoints doesn't work for me but neither did the old plan. Commitment is key.

Don't try propoints (don't even know what THAT is, lol) but try the current WWer program PointsPlus. Personally I think it's the best program WWers has come out with....and I've been on a lot of them.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Welcome back Holly. It's wonderful that you had made it to lifetime. I've never got there but this is going to be the time for me. Good for you for exercising 4-6 times a week and keeping it up for a year. That's a long time and you should be very proud of yourself. That same commitment will serve you very well staying OP with WW. Best thoughts getting sent your way.

Marianne

Welcome back Holly. I'm just starting again and am on PointPlus. I really like and am doing well on it. Hope to see more of you.

~~I am not my past. I am free. For I am this instant how I choose to be.~~

~~Hugh Prather ~~

Judy "B"

SW 294.4 CW 286.4 GW 160

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wSAUiHm/exercise.png

http://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/t/wE1lj7W/weight.png

Sorry I meant Pointsplus propoints was the old plan also.

Nadine aka Naddles

Starting weight 218.00

Current weight 213.6

Goal weight 150-160

:bcb_march

Hello, welcome to BCB. Look around and find a group that you like and start posting. Enjoy!!!!!

Positive thinking gets positive results!!!!!!!

Dottie HW: 210.4 SW:203.6 WWG:141 CW: 108.5 (5-1-14)

Made lifetime in 2003 and have maintained.

Hi...my name is Sharon and I am starting ww again for the umpteenth time......I am of the mindset that if I do not do it now I will never get it done. Time to change the lifestyle and get on track....:bcb_happy

I am back for what I hope is the last time, I know all the rules: this is a lifestyle change not a diet, make it for life, small changes become habits. The first time i started was 3 weeks before I turned 30 and I thought holy moly I have 3 weeks to lose 80 lbs, Now I am 3 months from turning 60 and I am in the same boat. Obviously i didnt make it a life commitment, I am older, I face age issues and mobility issues because of my weight, I am hoping this time I get it right for life-my life.

Good luck. I'm new to weight loss. I need to lose 10 pounds but am taking meds that make me gain weight so it will be a challenge.