Health Discovery Network
cuteblues3

Is Anybuddie Out There??

Hi, I don't see much activity here, which is disappointing because when I used to lurk here a few years ago it was a hoppin' place. I hope you all come back...

~~Allison

It does seem slow. But I'm new, and I'm locked out of a lot of the forums until I do more posts. :-( I hope there is more activity.

Most people who are still around have migrated off to some of the "special interest" groups. For example I post mostly on the 50's and beyond group due to my age.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I have the certain sections that open automatically when I come here so I sort of stumbled here. Getting lazy, need to explore more :welcome::welcome:

I am also new here. Is it always this slow. This week was my first week of SF. I like it. Suprised since i have done all the points counting and pre points. It makes more sense sorta like before they had point counting. Not as crazy as only 1/2 slice of bread lol

:bcbkickbu