Health Discovery Network
boogold

What is the simple start program?

This is the description we give members. So far we are seeing great success. It's a two week start program.

Getting started with Weight Watchers is now simpler than ever. Simple Start is a straightforward, do-able 2 week starter plan, with delicious meal ideas and a great new app, to get you started losing weight and on the path to long-term success.

I am not doing Simple start, I just went right to Simply Filling. I counted all points for years and now that I am

using Simply filling I find this much easier. You can just count points if you want but I find just counting the extras

less stressful. Good luck on what you do and no you don't have to start with Simple Start.

Do you have to do Simple Start or can you just jump into counting points?

You can absolutely start by counting points. From what I've heard Simple Start was introduced mostly for new members, those who want some type of structure and a meal plan.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Is there really a difference between simple start and simply filling?

First let me say, I still haven't seen, or read through the materials for Simple Start. From what I understand though, it's a "simplified" version of Simply Filling. It's geared towards new members, or members who may not have tried Simply Filling yet, or those who want some kind of jump start.

There are menu plans and you have 7 "indulgence" points each day (instead of the 49 weekly points plus allowance) that you are encouraged to use for those items not on the Power Foods list.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

Simple Start gives you two weeks of menu choices. The choices are more limiting than Simply Filling plus like Luanne says you are asked to use 7 points a day in indulgences. You are not thinking portion sizes right now but just concentrating on eating power foods.

I am trying to decide what ww plan to join. On the Simple Start ...do you lose weight. if so what is the average, or is this just to get used to the foods? I want to make sure I do the best thing! Thanks everyone....I am excited about this program.:bcb_smile

Sure you'll lose weight on Simple Start. You'll be aware of your choices just that alone takes weight off. Do it for a week or two and see. If you're not happy you can go right over to points or Simply Filling.

:bcb_smile Hi,

My name is Brenda. I have lost 35 lbs following the ww counting points programs. I have kept it off for

about 10 years, hit menopause,gone through a divorce and recently re-married, tore my a.c.l and had

a.c.l. reconstruction surgery, lot has happened the past 6 months which I know should be no excuse,but

have put 15 lbs back on. I know ww has worked for me in the past and have been thinking of going back

to meetings for I know that was part of my success. I felt so much better also when I followed ww. I loved

BCB and the recipes and tips that were given in the past, so here I am, ready to get healthy once again and

hope to motivate my new husband for he to needs to lose.

Brenda (known as adorable abby years ago)