Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Joni

Blank White Screen

I have a blank white screen unless I scroll way to the right. All the screens are shrunk down tiny. If I hit my enter I end up with a blank white screen again and have to grab my scroll bar all the way to the right to find my post to contine typing. What happened to the boards. I have to use my moble device to post because is very frustrating.

JONI

We did just make an update a few days ago, Is that when it started?

So far everything looks good on every browser and platform I have tested it on.

Try clearing your browsers cache files in case it is using some of the old files with the new template.

If that doesn't fix it, please let me know what browser and version are you using. You should be able to find an 'about' page somewhere within your web browsers menu that tells you this info.

Jason

I cleared my cache tonight and it did not help. When I first get to the page it looks fine. I click on communities and my page is white. If I scroll way to the right I can get to the page then when I try to reply to a post it just jumps all over the place. Any more suggestions.

JONI

Sorry for the trouble, it does sound like it would be aggravating.

What web browser are you using? It sounds like a browser specific issue with our CSS styling.

Jason

I use explorer don't know which version? I switched over to chrome and it was fine. I will just use the chome. Thanks for checking for me.

JONI

Excellent! Glad it is sorted out. It may have been older, unsupported version of Internet explorer(6 or 7).

Jason