Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Guest NewMeIn2003

Any good Cheesecake treat recipes out there?

Guest NewMeIn2003

Hi, I am looking for a good cheesecake treat. If anyone has a good recipe, I would appreciate it if you could post it. I like treats that can be made in separate containers for portion control. Thanks a bunch smile.gif . Jan

Here is one that I make. I make it in a 12 muffin tin pan hence making 12 servings and I top it off with a small amount of fruit spead or sf jam and they are sooooo yummy. I can't get ff cream cheese so I used the light and it came out to 2 points per serving.

1/2 Cup Graham Cracker Crumbs

16 oz Fat Free Cream Cheese

1/2 cup Sugar (splenda is no points)

1 Tbsp Flour 1/2 cup Fat Free Sour Cream

3 egg whites

1 tsp Vanilla

Oven preheat to 325 degrees. Spray pie pan or plate with Pay or similar spray. Cover bottom of pan with crumbs evenly. Beat in separate bowl cream cheese, sugar and flour. Beat in sour cream, egg whites and vanilla. Pour mixture into pie pan. Bake 40 minutes. Cool in refrigerator three hours or more. Makes 8 (2 pt) servings

Shayla Girvan<br />HW/SW/CW/GW<br />327/286/280/165<br /><br /><a

Guest NewMeIn2003

Thanks, I will try your recipe. wave.gif Jan

Guest NewMeIn2003

Thanks emptynester. I will check the Kashi site out. Jan

Thank you for this cheesecake recipe. It was delicious. I added some light cherry comstock pie filling and added 1 point. It was really good.