Health Discovery Network
Kinsley's Momma

Low Point Snack Bars?

Hi all, I'm new here. I was hoping someone had some ideas for some low point snack bars. I love the True to Nature bars from Costco, and they are 3 points, with the exception of the Rich Peanut which is 4. My daughter has a peanut allergy, so for those two reasons I never eat the peanut ones. Very wasteful! I would love to hear of a 3 point or less similar type snack bar. Any ideas? Thanks in advance!

I love the Kashi Chia cranberry lemon granola bars. They are very satisfying and only 3 points.

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

Fiber One has some 90 cal dessert bars....lemon, coffee cake, fudge brownie, chocolate chip cookie, etc...and they keep coming out with more. When I first looked at them, I thought...no way is that going to fill me up at all. But they are filling for how small they are and if you're looking for something sweet, they will probably fix the craving.

The fiber one bars are relish and they do cure the sweet tooth just be careful if eating more than one they can cause a little tummy distress.

Judith 175/126/118 ww1982