Health Discovery Network
anewstart14

Is there a website for eat out points?

Sorry if this is already posted but can anyone point me to a website that has points for eating out or that has a lot of restaurants with the calorie/fat etc info? Thanks!

Dottis weight loss zone has a ton of restaurants and points. Good luck!!

No, no, no, don't use this one. Too much wrong information.

Best place to go is to the website for the restaurant itself. More and more of them are providing the nutritional information online.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I agree. It's been years since she last updated this website. The actual restaurant is the way to go!

No, no, no, don't use this one. Too much wrong information.

Best place to go is to the website for the restaurant itself. More and more of them are providing the nutritional information online.

HW: 199.4

CW: 190.4

Total Lost: 9

Dance Dance Revolution!!!

I've lost 30 with WW before. I can do it again.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There's a lot of them on Weight Watchers dot com if you join online. It's about 4 dollars a week. They have almost everything I look up.

It is true, that the restaurants website is the best place to get the most accurate information(which sometimes, is still is NOT accurate). Our new system(coming soon) is using information gathered directly from these sources, some of them just this week. We'll be displaying them in a unique way. Much better than our current setup, and better than the restaurants website, in most cases. I think you all will really enjoy what I have coming.

Jason

Guest Denise Elsberry

WW app has a spot for restaurants and eating out.