Health Discovery Network
susieque

Weight Watchers Online

I went to weight watchers several years ago. I lost about 60 pounds. I have since gained some of that back. I am thinking of signing up again after a recent weight loss challenge put on by my sister. I lost 6 pounds in 5 days.(It wasn't a weight watcher program) I cannot afford her program.

Anyway with my work schedule I am unable to go to meetings in this area.

I was thinking of trying weight watchers online. I was wondering what the online program included, what do you get when you sign up. I went to the website, but counldn't find where it says what you get. I know it said you get apps for your phone, I don't have a fancy phone that gets apps. I still have a dinosaur cell phone.

Just not sure how the online program would work and if someone can fill me.

you need a smart phone . i had a old flip phone and got a smart phone at walmart. i love the online app. found another cool thing the other day. its worth it IMO

lost 18.0 since December, its my journey

I'm thinking of trying weight watcher online also

102 kgs./85/ 94.6

I don't "track" my points ... what I mean is that when I am OP (and I lost 120 pounds in 2013-14 before going off the program and regaining 70), it is because I've pre-planned my foods on the previous evening, and I don't deviate from the plan unless there's a huge emergency. So tracking on my phone isn't a reason to join WW online for me. I'm not returning to official Weight Watchers membership this time; I'm relying on my experience and resources for using Points Plus, and on the support of this group and other not-officially-Weight Watchers forums.

I've just started weight watchers online last week. Staying on program is easier than I though, web sites like this one keeps me on track lost 4 pounds so far, taking it slow abs steady .

I've used WW online on and off. I currently use the app iTrackBites. One time purchase of

$3-4.00. Works great and it has the new Smartpoints too. It also offers a couple of the older programs.

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155