Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
ambermarie

Summer Recipies: Fake Reeses

Hey-

My WW leader gave me this recipie. It is so yummy! But definitly a red light for me and anybody else who loves peanut butter lovers.

Fake Reeses Peanut Butter Cups

1 8oz. tub of Fat Free Cool Whip

6 tbsp. Reduced Fat Peanut Butter

2 tbsp. chocolate syrup

Mix peanut butter and cool whip. Divide into 24 small muffin tins. Drizzle tops with chocolate. Freeze and enjoy! 1 pt. each

Weigh to go guys! amber

Guest KrisD

oooooh, this looks super good. I'm going to pick up the ingredients tomorrow! I can't wait to try them.

-Kris

OMG! I'm drooling just reading the recipe tongue.gif Maybe I'd better not find out how good these are LOL!

Lori

start 208

current 193

goal ww 158

goal personal 148

highest 242

"Don't tell God how big the storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is."

Guest KrisD

Ambermarie---

These are AMAZINGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

Thanks for the post!

-Kris

Holy moley this looks good! thanks!

Milena :D

SW 265.6 / CW 149.00/ Goal 150.00<br />Onederland - 08/22/02<br />OP Since Jan 27, 2002<br />Pounds down: 112.4<br />Non-smoker as of April 26, 2003<br />Picturetrail Album - milenapam<br />Goal Reached July 31, 2003

For those of you to the decimal place people,

I ran this through using regular peanut butter instead of reduced fat, because that's what I have. :D

If you make 24 servings they are .968 points each

If you make 20 servings they are 1.16 points each

If you make 18 servings they are 1.29 points each

If you make 16 servings they are 1.45 points each

So if you want to maximize your points "value" on this you could make slightly bigger ones and they would still slide out to 1 point. Right on the line of the slider is where it hits the half point exactly. I round up if it's x.5 or over or down otherwise.

P.S. I also ran it through with whipped PB instead of regular and it doesn't save much. You could make 14 and still count 1 point. OR 1.42 to be precise.

Joanne

SW 252.6/WWG 157/2013 Restart 192.6:bcb_huh:/CW189

OMG!!! How long do they take to freeze?!? I've got a batch in my freezer right now. If they anywhere near as good as the "raw" PB and coolwhip mixture they are going to be HEAVEN! All I can say is Thank Goodness for Banked Points. I had to add a point to cover the BLTs in making this. crazy.gif

I will wait till they're frozen. I will wait till they're frozen. I will wait till they're frozen.

I will wait till they're frozen. No really. :D

Joanne

OK They are frozen (mostly tongue.gif ) and they are SOOOOOO GOOOOOOD that I can never make them again.! :D They are telling me I could have 2 more if I don't drink my milk today. AAAAAAHHHHHHH!

Joanne

Joanne - you are saying that with regular pbutter these are still one point? Are you using regular size muffin cups? How full are you filling them? I am going to be in heaven - my most favorite thing - pbutter and chocolate!

5'5

SW 169 ( 3-11-03)

CW 133

WWG 133 ( made goal 11-11-03)

PG 128 and maintain!

The good news is yes, they are still one point with regular peanut butter. The bad news is it is mini muffin size not regular muffin size. I just happen to have some mini muffin tins. It's definitely going to be a red light food for me.

I filled the mini ones completely full to get 16.

Joanne

WOW! Thanks for your quick reply. I am off to make a batch and share with other WW friends. That way I still get to eat some -- but not all! smile.gif

5'5

SW 169 ( 3-11-03)

CW 133

WWG 133 ( made goal 11-11-03)

PG 128 and maintain!

HeyAll wave.gif -

I ate so many of the little reeses, I was like, "Hey make it in a pie tin? :confused: " I have to say I didn't like it ugh.gif . I was thinking it would be fluffy and tall but in my 9inch pie tin it left alot to be desired. So I am going to make another batch. BUT I will keep them in the outside freezer.

:D MUCH SAFER!!! :D

amber marie

Weigh to go guys! amber

I was wondering if someone with MasterCook could post the calorie, fat ect info. I don't have CM and I wanted to know, when I got the recipie it said 1pt per serving. Not much to go on, Thanks in Advance Amber

Weigh to go guys! amber

This is the breakdown for the entire recipe using regular peanut butter:

Calories 1034

Fat 48.5

Fiber 6.34

Points 23.45366667

Rounded 23

Joanne

Guest WCFD52

OMG - these are sooooo good and even better if they make it to the next day!! Luckily the whole family liked them so I only got a few to myself :D . I'm not sure if I should thank you or not for this recipe :D .

Shannon bcbsalute.gif

just another person chiming in to say these little morsels are heavenly.

and i'm with whoever said it before -- something in the recipe magically grants the suckers a little voice from within the freezer saying, "eat me ... eat me ..." :D

Guest FirstCavWife
Originally posted by skyesque:

just another person chiming in to say these little morsels are heavenly.

and i'm with whoever said it before -- something in the recipe magically grants the suckers a little voice from within the freezer saying, "eat me ... eat me ..." :D

ACK!!!! Now I KNOW I don't want to try them!!! There are already too many things in my kitchen that say "Eat me!!! Eat me!!!" The last thing that I need is another goodie calling me!!! LOL

-Dawn

Is this 2tbsp to drizzle over ALL the cups or 2 tbsp over each?

SW/HW:244.8 (11-3-04)

CW: 230.8(12-20-04)

GW: 146

The 2 TBS is divided over all the cups. It just takes a tiny bit for each one. They are in the mini muffin tins. Bigger than a mini real reeses but smaller than a regular real reeses.

Joanne

Guest shugar

Have you ever seen a grown woman lick a whisk? odear.gif These are absolutely sinful! I was able to stop myself from eating too many, but I can definitely see where this would become a problem. (Note to self: Do not buy more cool whip) :(

I made these today and they are wonderful. ;) I am afraid that this WILL be a red light food for me. ugh.gif

started ww:3/14/02 goal:6/23/03 Lifetime:8/04/03<br />sw/wwgw/cw<br />234/155/148.5

I made these today and they are wonderful. ;) I am afraid that this WILL be a red light food for me. ugh.gif

started ww:3/14/02 goal:6/23/03 Lifetime:8/04/03<br />sw/wwgw/cw<br />234/155/148.5