Health Discovery Network
Guest TooFluffy

Dreamsicle Cake - 3 points

I made two of these cakes, one for home and took one to my WW meeting. It was a HUGE hit! My DH loved it too. Thanks so much for the great recipe.

SW-198

CW-170.4 8/15/08

GW-155

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..."

Forgot to mention: I could not find the diet orange soda so I used a diet cream soda--it was great because it leaves some of the cake white and some orange from the jell-o, so it gives it that real "dreamsicle" look.

SW-198

CW-170.4 8/15/08

GW-155

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me..."

Bumping up because it's an awesome cake! Made it twice this holiday season. You can experiment with your favorite flavors of diet soda and jello too.

Cindy

Thank you for this receipe. I am having my family here in June and I am trying to find some things that I can bake and that I can still

remain on my program..this will be one of them..

I made it, and it IS a keeper..but when I put it into the Weight Watchers recipe builder I got 4 pts a serving. Which is still WAY better than "regular cake" and it tastes so good even non-weight watchers folks like it and will eat it.

HW/SW: 253.2 (6/15/10)

CW: 195.8

WI Tuesday mornings

My goal 10,000 fitness minutes in 2011.