Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
kimbierrt

Back to ww after long break

....too long. Did core several years ago with great success. And then I got complacent. Gained quite a bit of weight back. Ready to start again on simply filling. It is similar to core so I'm trying to read up to do this right. Hope to see some familiar names. Always got good support from this site.

kim....HW 189.0..SW 10/17/14 187.0 CW 185.0~GW 150

I remember you too. Was just looking at the runners area and saw you over there too. I'm running this go round also. Have been running just eating wrong so I wasn't losing. Maintaining. It's been said before and it's true. You can't outrun your fork. Try to run 3-4 days a week. 3-5 miles. I enjoy it. Especially now that's its cooling off. Will be catching up. Lurking and hopefully posting some too.

kim....HW 189.0..SW 10/17/14 187.0 CW 185.0~GW 150

Kim~That's great that you are running! It's so true though, you can exercise a lot, but the eating has to be in check too! Post on the running thread, they would love to have you there.

I only ran a handful of times this summer. I can't even call myself a runner right now. I've been reading over there and trying to get inspired. I am soooo close. I truly love to run and can't figure out why I struggle starting it again. My goal is 3 miles 3-5 times a week. I think it's that I fear failing. Makes me sick to think that I trained and ran a couple half marathons and once I achieved that goal, my running took the back burner.

My main thread is the Delta thread, you're welcome over there too!:bcb_smile

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155