Health Discovery Network
gsdlover

Love laughing cow cheese wedge

I buy mini bell peppers and eat a wedge with them. They are good on a toasted bread thins with smoked turkey deli meat, lettuce, and tomato.

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

We are snowed in here so last night I thawed spaghetti sauce and cooked angel hair pasta. To reduce the points in my meal I toasted two pieces of double fiber bread (2 pts), spread with laughing cow cheese (1 pt) and topped with spaghetti sauce (less than 5 puts). It was so delicious. I have been trying to find a way to still have my home made sauce without so many pasta points.

Kitty

I used to eat these a lot more, but haven't lately. Love the taste. Don't love that it doesn't count towards the recommended milk servings.

Luanne

"Just Do It"

Goal - 8/2/02

I have rye crisps 2=1PP and smear that with a wedge light swiss and top that with thin sliced cucumber. Its also good in the hungry girl-fredo recipe. you can find that on hungry girl website. I also like to smear a wedge on half toasted english muffin and top that with thin tomato slice

lost 18.0 since December, its my journey

I spread them on Carr's Water Crackers. Five are 2 pts. One wedge is perfect. I eat them either for a 3 pt snack or with soup or salad for lunch.

Mooksgrandma

SW 242/ CW 132/ GW 137 :wave:

I like the Laughing Cow cheese too. I use it on my sandwiches instead of mayo.

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

Thank you for the ideas using Laughing Cow. I haven't had it lately but really like it, and imagine it is low in points. I just rejoined WW after many years so need to get used to the new point system.