Health Discovery Network
Kyoot

Not sure where to plant myself

I will Bloom well maybe Shrivel due to losses but My plan is to get back in the game. I'm not sure where though I could plant myself. Yes I got myself caught up over at F B and well I'm sure most people know that is a trip down the rabbit hole. So it's been 3yrs since I've last posted. I'd like to thank the Admin for sending me out a Birthday Wish yesterday. YEs I know it's auto generated but I'll take it!

Thank you!

Hi Kyoot,

I am on the Delta Force group. A great bunch of 'Losers' over there.:bcb_LOL:

This is who we are...'A Force To Be Reckon With! No excuses, No whining, just doing what it takes to make weight loss a REALITY! Newbie's always welcome to join!'

Feel free to check it out. We are happy to welcome Newbies. :bcb_smile There's a few active groups yet though, check them out and find one that fits you best.

Welcome back!:salut

Trudie

HW: 195.6/SW: 195.6

CW: 133 PGW: 138 WWGW: 155

Hey, Kyoot, I remember you too. Glad to see you back. If you're kinda sorta thinking about running, we have a running group over on the Exercise boards.

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

I remember you too Ann. It's been ages! how are you doing? still running? I do not run. I walk and fast! :)

I am still running, Kyoot. I did my 22nd marathon in May. Walking fast is a good thing. Actually some of those speed walkers can move faster than I can running. LOL

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018