Health Discovery Network
Brie's Mom

Blueberry Cobbler--2 pts of Heaven!

1 1/2 - 2 C blueberries

1/4 C rolled oats

3 TB splenda

1 TB cornstarch

1/4 tsp cinnamon

Spray two small oven proof bowls with non-stick spray. Mix 2 TB splenda and cornstarch together in small bowl. Pour over blueberries, mixing gently to coat. Divide blueberry mixture into the two sprayed bowls. Mix together oats, 1 Tb splenda and cinnamon. Sprinkle evenly over the two bowls of blueberries. Bake @ 375@ for 25 minutes.

2 pts. per bowl

This is absolutely incredible!! Add a little cool whip, or van. ice cream (make sure to add pts.)

Marty<br />SW 269.6\CW 185.2<br />Total lost: 84.4

Marty! This looks fabulous! I'm going to make it tomorrow for dessert with dinner. I'll let you know how everyone likes it!

Would it be OK to use frozen blueberries?

printing out......

Hugs,

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

Yep, I used frozen ones, and it turned out great! You may want to spray a little butter spray like Parkay on the grains since the frozen ones don't have as much moisture until they thaw out while cooking.

---Katie, CEO of Me, Inc & living my new-normal

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.

Just be careful with this one, because it is definitely addictive!!! I'm soooo glad it is portion controlled!

Marty<br />SW 269.6\CW 185.2<br />Total lost: 84.4

Portion-controlled. One of my favorite phrases! smile.gif

---Katie, CEO of Me, Inc & living my new-normal

highest:375(fall '98),5'4"//11-19-08 WW restart:277//current:247//2nd 10%:225//NEXT MINI GOAL:239//goal:150

*He leadeth me.

Yes, Katie, one of my fav. too.

Hugs,

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

Well, I went to the freezer yest. to get out my blueberries to make this, and there were NO blueberries! I couldn't believe it. I was sure I had a bag of them.

So, this will have to wait until Sat. when I go shopping again.

Bummer!

Dawna

Hi!

I made this dessert last night and used my frozen blueberries (fresh ones that I froze myself)...

I missed the post about spraying the oats for moisture, so that's my only suggestion. It was a great yummy, warm treat, but next time I will either spray the oats, or put a bit of lite margarine on top. OOh, I also put a couple of small dallops of frozen whipped topping (lite, of course) and that was a definite treat!

Thanks for the recipe! I will be making this one again!

Lindsay :D

Ok, I got the blueberries today (frozen), and I'm trying this tomorrow.

Dawna

When I read this post last night, lo and behold, I had all the ingredients necessary AND enough pts on hand. So, off to the kitchen I went and whipped it up for DH and myself. It was awesome. What a great dessert for so few points--really tasty and filling. Thanks!!

Ann/Aignergal<br />281/202/155<br />closing in on 3rd 10%<br />------------------<br />"Strength is a matter of the made-up mind." John Beecher

I made this last night and it was so good. Very much a comfort food when eaten warm. I plan to make it often. I added about a tablespooon of Davinci sf blueberry syrup as well.

Debra

Highest weight 286

If I can dream it, I can be it...

:bike:

Guest jeremysmom

Thanks for bumping this one up....it looks great.

We have blueberry bushes so I love new easy recipes. This looks great!!

wwnUztp

LOVE & BLESSINGS

GAIL

Be faithful, be strong, be diligent.....

it's only good news if told in time.

Ohhhh YUMMM!! Blueberries are one of my very very favorite fruits! Our Sam's Club has big boxes of fresh ones right now, and they are beautiful!! This is getting made tonight! Thankyouthankyouthankyou! :exercise2

Remember, we're all in this together...I'm pulling for you!

Red Green

~~~

Live simply. Love generously. Care deeply. Speak Kindly. Leave the rest to God

~~~

-30!