Health Discovery Network
EnglishRose

Next Year I'm Going to be 50 and Fabulous!

I've made the decision and next year is the year I am finally going to do this! I possibly won't get to goal weight in time for my 50th in October but that doesn't matter. My aim is to be within a healthier BMI and look and feel better for then. This is my promise and will be my gift to myself, I have to be accountable to myself but would dearly appreciate support for the times of weakness which will happen! I will gladly offer any help and support that I can as well. I hope all are having a wonderful Christmas, I for one will be glad when all the chocolates have been eaten and there is no more temptation in the house!:bcb_bigsm:bcb_bigsm

Hi and welcome to the boards. It sounds like you have a great attidue. Check out some of the buddy boards to see which would be a good fit for you. There's lots of motivation and support here. There's a good group on the 50s and 60s board. Some of us have been together for many years, but others are fairly new to the group. They're an awesome group of women.

Good luck with your journey to a healthier life!

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

Thank you Ann. I just wish we could bottle the determination for those weak moments! At the moment I'm putting all the plans in place and though I'm being semi-good at the moment, it really starts 1st January. Thank you for the welcome :bcb_bigsm Amanda x

I will turn 29 next year and I have decided that before turning 30, no matter what I will lose the extra 40 lbs that I have right now. And I have started taking my first steps towards losing weight. I have started doing 30 minutes walk everyday.