Health Discovery Network
Sandylee

Good Morning, It has been awhile

Hello BCBer's. I have been missing for 3 or 4 years now. Last week I went back to WW and it felt like going home. After a long break I am ready to re-embrace the program and get control of my health and my weight. I made Lifetime in 2003 but really struggled to stay there. So much has changed in my personal life now this truly feels like a brand new start. In fact when I went back I told them "treat me like brand new". I have a new number, a new starting weight and I am ready rock it.

See you around the boards, Have a great day,

Sandy

Joined WW 02/02/02

Lifetime 04/05/03

sw 165.4 cw 165.4 gw ??

Little by little, one travels far.....J.R.R. Tolkien

Thanks ladies. This week has been going really well. I am making good choices, tracking and feeling motivated for the 1st time in awhile. I'm kind of excited for weigh in tomorrow :)

Sandy

Joined WW 02/02/02

Lifetime 04/05/03

sw 165.4 cw 165.4 gw ??

Hi Cheryl, :salut, my gosh girlfriend, I have missed you. Thank you for letting me know where you are. I am browsing around trying to find a good fit. I will check it out. I think I might use the blog also. Weigh in was wonderful. Down 4.2. I know it is 1st week honeymoon period but whatever, it feels good to see the scale moving in the right direction. Now the real work begins. But so far, so good. It actually feels good to be taking control of my actions instead of being controlled by my emotions.

Sandy

Joined WW 02/02/02

Lifetime 04/05/03

sw 165.4 cw 165.4 gw ??