Health Discovery Network
ClassyLady

Weekly Weigh In

I like this thread! My wi day is Tuesdays - only day our area has a meeting. I haven't been in over two months. I had surgery and when I could walk again - with a cane - my hubby got sick with "junk" and then I got it. I am determined to go next Tuesday, just to see the damage I have done. Hubby cooking, or more often, bringing in fast food when I was not on my feet. But can't really blame him for all of my gain, just didn't make the best choices when I could.

Peggy I will be back to your "what have I done for myself" thread when I can walk again, but still have to have a repair done on the other knee replacement next spring. Its just discouraging when your new knees (14 years ago) go bad!

Esther

Goal 160

Current 177.0

Just do what you know to do!

So are we posting a cumulative from last week? I think I am only down one pound (-1) this week. I started hitting Planet Fitness with my g.f. daily, so I'm wondering / hoping that might be some muscle gain? I guess I need to get out the tape measure. I was though able to put on a button-up shirt this weekend that previously was gapping at my middle when I sat down before getting back on Points Plus.