Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
shannon7

Points difference conversion help.

Hi, new to the boards :bcb_smile

I am currently doing Points Plus. I have been on Pinterest and come across a lot of Smart Points recipes that I am interested in but they only have the Smart Points amounts listed without the full nutrition info. Is there a way to find out what the Points Plus values would be for these without breaking them down myself? If no, can you suggest a website that has a good recipe builder besides the WW one?

Thank you!!!!

Shannon,

I am working on a huge update to our recipes at www.healthdiscovery.net/recipes/

But it's still a long ways off... So for now don't bother with those pages, but definitely check them in the future.

One of things I am doing with it is including all of the different Points, like smart-points and points-plus. I don't think there is a way to convert from Smart-Points to Points-Plus accurately, without the nutrition information.

I have been using http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/calculator for building recipes and getting nutrition information. Someday we'll hopefully have one of these on our site too!

Jason

Thank you for the reply and the link to the recipe calculator. I will run the ingredients I use through that instead of going by what they posted on Pinterest :)