Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
dirtcakes

Possible Connectivity Issues Tonight - Planned Maintenance

Hey buddies!

I am continuing to make some preparations here for the site update that I have been working on. You should expect to start seeing some of these things introduced in the next couple of weeks.

For the forums specifically,

We are changing the name of the folder the forums are in. You may experience a brief disturbance while we do so.

They will be accessed at www.healthdiscovery.net/bcb instead of www.healthdiscovery.net/community after the change.

You should automatically be redirected even when accessing the old locations. So, all of your bookmarks should still work. Let me know if they do not! That means something is not right.

I may do some more tweaking to the template while I'm back in this part of the site. I'll be taking any requests.

On www.healthdiscovery.net - be sure to take a good look at all of our old restaurants and old recipes. Kiss them goodbye, and look-forward to new systems for these with my update. I did not make it around to some parts of the site yet, but I will. Everything is still a work in progress.

Jason

Ooop! One small issue has been brought to my attention.

You may have to refresh the site, or clear the 'cookies' from your browsers cache history, if you had the option to 'stay logged in'.

Otherwise you may not be able to log in.

They are only valid for specific urls, and since we changed ours - the old ones are not valid anymore.

Jason