Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
drcarney74136

Starting Over Again

I am 50. Feeling more tired than at age 40. Have started exercising. Trying to eat healthy. It has been a while since I have viewed the forums.

I am 49 and also starting over. Seems so much harder right now, but I know that I need to take "baby steps" and get it done. I am going to start a journal and mark my eating habits. I am a stress eater and have been under a lot of stress so that is one habit that I need to change. Also going to log my water intake and exercise. Wishing you success!!

I am 49 and also starting over. Seems so much harder right now, but I know that I need to take "baby steps" and get it done. I am going to start a journal and mark my eating habits. I am a stress eater and have been under a lot of stress so that is one habit that I need to change. Also going to log my water intake and exercise. Wishing you success!!