Creamy Potato Ham Bake

Serves: 6

4 1/2 c. (15oz) Frozen shredded potatoes, thawed or raw shredded potatoes

1 1/2 C. Frozen Peas

1 full C. (6 oz. ) diced 97% fat-free Ham

1/2 Tsp. dried parsley flakes

1/4 Tsp. black pepper

1 (10 3/4 oz.) can Campbell's Healthy Request cream of Mushroom soup

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. in a large bowl, combine potatoes, peas, and ham. in a small bowl combine parsley flakes, black pepper, and mushroom soup. Pour soup mixture over potatoe mixture . Mix well to combine. Pout into an 8X8 -inch baking dish sprayed with butter spray. Bake 25 -30 minutes.

"There is no failure except in no longer trying." - Elbert Hubbard <P>320/282/260-2nd 10%<BR>OP since 04/11/01<BR>1st 10% 288 - reached 06/28/01 :D

BTW

This recipe Freezes Very Well.

Enjoy.

"There is no failure except in no longer trying." - Elbert Hubbard <P>320/282/260-2nd 10%<BR>OP since 04/11/01<BR>1st 10% 288 - reached 06/28/01 :D

Mmmmmmm! This sounds great. I'm printing it and definitely going to give it a try.

Thanks.

"Draw nigh to God and He will draw nigh to you" (James 4:8a)<P>O.K. -- I'm in Onederland as of 10/16/01. Now ONWARD and DOWNWARD to goal!!

I made this tonight. it was very good! But i did a few things different. I added an extra can of cream of mushroom soup, which only upped the points to 3 instead of two. i also cooked it longer since i used raw shredded potatoes. defentely give this a try!!

tonight i had 2 servings of this for dinner with a salad. it is very filling

Lisa

GOD BLESS,

LISA M