Categories : Pork Weight Watchers

Amount Measure Ingredient -- Preparation Method

-------- ------------ --------------------------------

1 1/2 tablespoons Italian salad dressing, low calorie

1 1/2 tablespoons dijon mustard

24 ounces boneless pork top loin chop

1/3 cup seasoned bread crumbs

dash pepper

Combine mustard and italian dressing. Spread mixture on both sides of pork chops. Place in a greased shallow 2 quart baking dish. Combine crumbs and pepper; press onto top and sides of chops. Bake uncovered at 375° for 20 - 25 minutes or until meat juices run clear and topping is slightly browned. Calories 162; fiber 0; fat 6; WW Points = 4

Source:

"Adapted recipe from Quick Cooking 3-4/01, adding italian dressing"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Per serving: 162 Calories (kcal); 6g Total Fat; (32% calories from fat); 21g Protein; 5g Carbohydrate; 52mg Cholesterol; 295mg Sodium

Food Exchanges: 1/2 Grain(Starch); 3 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 0 Fruit; 0 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates

Nutr. Assoc. : 0 0 0 0 0

"If you only work towards losing weight when you FEEL like it, you're going to be overweight for the rest of your life." ~ Phil McGraw

silly question, and maybe I misread it. What do you do with the Italian dressing?

177/134/144<br />Momma to Sara-6/2/99 and Luke-6/18/02<br />I may not know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.

Sorry. I forgot to write in the recipe that you combine the dijon mustard and the italian dressing. They are really quite tasty and moist--besides being low point. Enjoy! Sue.

"If you only work towards losing weight when you FEEL like it, you're going to be overweight for the rest of your life." ~ Phil McGraw

Thank you! I think I'll make these next week for something different. They sound good. smile.gif

177/134/144<br />Momma to Sara-6/2/99 and Luke-6/18/02<br />I may not know what the future holds, but I know Who holds the future.