Health Discovery Network
lachrisco

It's Been a Long Time...but...

I have read about some of the changes on this site. I have found it sad. One thing I am missing, is all the recipes. Everything from soups to desserts. I found a Healthy Recipes tab, but hardly anything is there. I miss the low point broccoli/cheese soup, the taco soup, the crustless pumpkin pie and more.

Am I just not looking in the right area? Is there another site/forum that is similar to what BCB used to be?

Lee Ann

SW 185.4

Yes. A lot of changes to the forum. Here is a link to the board with all the recipes.http://www.healthdiscovery.net/bcb/forums/4-Weight-Watchers-Recipes

You might have to do a search for what you're looking for, but I am pretty sure everything is still there.

It's in the "sub forums" section of the Weight Watcher's board under community discussions.

Ann

SW: 158.6 Dec 2010

G.W. 137

C.W. 125, Dec. 7, 2018

It's been a long time for me too. I'm back to what worked for me. I gained weight on the Freestyle Program so am now renewing my relationship with Core/Simply Filling.