Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
Mrs Peterson

Meatloaf Recipe anyone?!

I'm looking for a good meatloaf recipe. I seen one for stovetop meatloaf, but I would prefer to bake it instead. I seen one for meatloaf made with TVP???

Read on down that post to see exactly what TVP was, there was a now defunct link for info on TVP so it was no help.

If anyone has a great light meatloaf recipe or info on TVP I would appreciate a posting. Thank-you!!!

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha

Guest mrszotz

Here's my Meatloaf Muffin recipe... you could shape the whole thing into a loaf if you wanted...

* Exported from MasterCook *

Mary's Meatloaf Muffins

Servings: 24

Points per serving: 2.61

2 pounds extra lean ground beef -- 94%-96% lean

1 cup zucchini -- shredded

2 eggs

2 cups Ore Ida Hash Browns -- frozen

1 cup cheddar cheese, lowfat -- shredded

1 package Kraft Stove Top Stuffing -- dry mix from package

1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese

1 teaspoon minced garlic

2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce

1/2 cup Heinz Ketchup

1/2 cup chopped onions

Preheat oven to 350F. Mix all ingredients together and use ice cream scoop to make 24 muffins and drop into tins. Bake for 30 minutes or until done.

Per Serving: 118 Calories; 3g Fat; 4g Protein; 10g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 38mg Cholesterol; 294mg Sodium. Exchanges: 2 1/2 Lean Meat; 0 Vegetable; 1 1/2 Fat; 0 Other Carbohydrates.

I think the stove top recipe refers to stove top stuffing not cooking on the stove top.

i have used them and they are really good. Last time I used the corn bread stuffing .

"When we go back to the Old way of eating ,

we go back to the Old weight...." Author Unknown

Dawn

This sounds like a great recipe, some even leftover to freeze. Karyn wave.gif

Joined WW at 163 - 1 Jul 02<br />Made goal at 140 - 30 Sep 02<br />138 - 21 Oct 02<br />137.5 - 28 Oct<br />Lifetime: 137 - 4 Nov<br />14 Nov: 136.5<br />1 Aug: 140; 1 Sep: 135, Mar 04: 131,Apr04 - 126.5

Guest tbosten

I made the Meatloaf muffin recipe last night. YUM, YUM, YUM!!!!!!!! :eek: DH and I both loved them! I froze all the rest - what a great way to have meatloaf in a snap, pre-portioned!

That Stovetop Meatloaf is a huge winner. I highly recommend it. It is baked in the oven (it uses stovetop stuffing in the mix).

Definately try it. You won't be sorry.

ChocoGirl

210/146.4/140

Stove top stuffing, aye? ::blush:: Opps, LOL. Anyway than I will have to try it! Thanks soo much!

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.

~Buddha

Okay.. now that I'm looking for the stovetop Meatloaf recipe again I can't find it. Help! Could someone post it here?

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

~Buddha

I just bumped it to the top of this forum. smile.gif

Jessica (in Seattle)

5'6"

HW: 204.4

CW: 165.6

WWG: 148

PG: 135

Getting back to goal

Jessica, your the best! :D

~Lisa

HW 209

SW 199

CW 178.0

GW 153.0

~Buddha