-------- ------------ --------------------------------

4 pounds pork tenderloin

1 package fajita seasoning mix

1 green bell pepper -- cubed

1 red bell pepper -- cubed

1 large onion -- cubed

4 medium red potatoes -- cubed

1 tablespoon olive oil

You will need a large plastic bag ( large Ziploc works well) place all ingredients into plastic bag. Toss to coat well. Place pork roast in the center of slow cooker, surround with veggies. You may also add 1/4 cup water if you prefer sauce. Bake on low in slow cooker for 6-8 hours.

OVEN DIRECTIONS: Place roast in a 9 x 13 pan. Cover tightly and bake at 350 for 1 1/2 hours. It is a great recipe!

According to the Master Cook: 343 calories. 9.6g fat, and 1.6 dietary fiber, for approximately 7 pts.

I made this again for dinner tonight and omitted the oil all together. It was not even missed ;)

This was a reral winner for my family. Not much left over for lunch the next day. Thanks

Your CA buddySharon/Parklady Life time: 7-24- 01 Lost 42.2 #**********************************"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice." **********************************

I am going to try this. I have a pork tenderloin sitting in fridge and I needed a crockpot recipe. I will let you know how it is!

SW 178<br />CW 137<br />GW 134<br /> Reached goal on 9/02. Recommitted 12/30. Goal by 2/16...cruise vacation !<br />If you fail to plan, you plan to fail

Excellent!!!! Please post this over on the crockpot recipes. I have to say this is one of the best crockpot recipes I have ever had! My tenderloin was extra lean. I got 4oz for 3 points of just the meat.

SW 178<br />CW 137<br />GW 134<br /> Reached goal on 9/02. Recommitted 12/30. Goal by 2/16...cruise vacation !<br />If you fail to plan, you plan to fail