Health Discovery Network
wwguy

are oats high or low in carbs and high or low in protein ?

because of my obesity my doctor has recommended that i consume fooods high in protein but low in carbs .

and so, are oats high or low in carbs and high or low in protein ?

Joined Feb2001@323.6

Life Time Achievement -Feb 2002 certificate signed by www Founder

because of my obesity my doctor has recommended that i consume fooods high in protein but low in carbs .

and so, are oats high or low in carbs and high or low in protein ?

Hi I think oat are high on fiber of almost 11% and this good for your digestion, which also could be the best component if you want to loose weight.

Hi I think oat are high on fiber of almost 11% and this good for your digestion, which also could be the best component if you want to loose weight.

You're right here, oat is high on fiber. But you should be careful about cutting your protein intake, because it may harm your body. Needless to say, that lack of proteins affects your hair as well. To fix it I would recommend checking this article, hope it helps you a bit.

You're right here, oat is high on fiber. But you should be careful about cutting your protein intake, because it may harm your body. Needless to say, that lack of proteins affects your hair as well. To fix it I would recommend checking this article, hope it helps you a bit.

i had a friend that used those products in that article you noted and he went bald

Joined Feb2001@323.6

That's sad.

although he did win a law suit against the makers of those products

Joined Feb2001@323.6

oat are high on fiber of almost 11% and this good for your digestion, which also could be the best component if you want to loose weight.