Health Discovery Network
Guest Cathryn

Impossible Taco Pie

Oh, I also left off the olives.

FF sour cream, chopped tomatoes, and lettuce on top were excellent! Next time, I'm adding salsa!

Deedee

"Do or do not. There is no try." (Yoda)

I made this for lunch today before my husband went to work. I didn't have bisquick so I had to use pancake mix so I didn't use the full amount called for. I went to get some milk out of fridge wasn't any so I used water. I just got through eating a serving of it for my dinner and it was GREAT. I can't imagine how much better it will be with the correct ingrediants :D . Today was weigh in Lost 1 pound. Making my total 83.3 lost. Thanks to everyone for submitting all of these delicous recipes. thumbup.gif

sw/wwgw/cw/made goal/

234/155/152.5/6-23-03

started ww:3/14/02 goal:6/23/03 Lifetime:8/04/03<br />sw/wwgw/cw<br />234/155/148.5

Guest cgwoolf

This sounds really good but I think it would be very tasty and even lower points if, instead of using the bisquick, eggs and milk, you used 1 pt tortillas layered over the top or even the bottom and then put meat onion and cheese mixture on top.

I used veggie crumbles, 1 tb olive oil, rf bisquick, and egg beaters

Turned out to be 23.5 pts for the whole thing

Yum!

VANESSA

274/248.5/under 150

Size 26/20/8ish

1/4/08: -10

2/1/08: -8.5

3/7/08: -0

4/4/08: -4.5

5/2/08: -4

Guest MaryFSJ

I tried this recipe tonight....it was great!!! I added chopped mushrooms, red peppers into the meat mixture...definitely a keeper!!

This sounds delicious. I think I'll make it for dinner sometime next week. Thanks!!! :)

kathydunkie :p

SW: 166 CW: 149.2 GW: 145

Here's to looking hot this summer!

weight.png%22%3E

I made this, used the lf version of bisquick (a different brand, but basically the same thing...we like the texture better, tastes more home made)...used all whites, and added 1/2 cup 2% cheese before pouring on the batter. I served it with lf refried beans, lettuce, tomotatos, salsa, olives (for the kiddo's), and taco sauce. It was a HUGE success, and I will cook it again.

thanks for the recipe!

Mrsd

I make a choice to choose the JOY of the LORD today...and tomorrow...and to make each day count for HIM.

start weight 174

current weight 161

recommittment loss 3 pounds

This looks like a perfect weeknight recipe - easy and yummy :)

Thanks for posting it!

Gina

Gina

5/7

SW 175 07/02

Goal 150 09/2003

Now 155

http://www.picturetrail.com\gina.1

"You have to have confidence in your ability and then be tough enough to follow through." Rosalynn Carter