Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
rainie

broccoli & beef receipe

In th new WW mag. I found a reciepe for Broccoli & beef. Does anyone have this reciepe or one that is good? I liked the one in the mag. but, I have lost my mag. I would appriciate it if someone could give me the reciepe.

Thank you

------------------<br />Dawn<br />247/165/140<br />The past cannot be changed; the future is still in your power.

Dawn,

Do you remember which issue you saw it in? I just checked the Jan/Feb and there's no recipe for beef/broccoli or vice versa.

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

I thought it was in the Jan/Feb. issue.

------------------<br />Dawn<br />247/165/140<br />The past cannot be changed; the future is still in your power.

Found it!

Heat 1 tsp. Asian sesame oil in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add 5 oz. thinly sliced lean beef sirloin. Cook for 1 minute. Add 2 cups frozen broccoli florets, 1 tsp. minced fresh ginger, and 1 clove minced garlic. Stir-fry for 3 minutes. Drizzle with 1 tsp. reduced-sodium soy sauce and hot pepper sauce, to taste. (6 points)

Lisa

~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~:~

"How many times must you fall and then get back up before reaching the goal? Do it as many times as it takes." CW

Thank you Duchess. That is the one. It was pretty good and my DH has requested that I make it again. You should try it.

Thanks again

This looks terrific! thumbup.gif I have a Farberware stainless steel elec. wok that has been sitting on the shelf too long. I'm going to pick up some Flank steak when I go shopping tonight, and I'll be making this over the weekend.

Thank you! kiss.gif

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby