Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
junglejoy

Boca crumbles vs. Morningstar

Has anyone tried both Boca and Morningstar crumbles? Is there any differece? Do you have any preference? I just noticed the Boca crumbles in my grocery store and they're a lot cheaper. Plus each package holds 1.5 lbs of meat equivalent vs. the 1 lb. in the Morningstar package. Could I really save that much money or is the Boca just yucky?

Thanks!

Junglejoy

Now you know I have to look for the Boca crumbles. All I've seen is the Morningstar which I use all the time, but it is a smallish bag. I'm going to look for the Boca over the weekend.

Thanks, guys..

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

Just wanted to say I looked for these last weekend, and the local stores here don't carry this.

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

Personally I think Boca Crumbles taste better than Morningstar Crumbles. I have been able to get them at mylocal SuperWalmart. If you have one of those maybe you might find them there.

Good luck.

Susan

SW 251.5/CW 241.5/GW 145

I like them both -- I usually buy the MSF because of the packaging -- I keep my freezer stocked up and they take up less room in a bag over the Bocas in the box.

I actually prefer the Light Life (Gimme Lean) ground meat and sausage style products. They come in a tube and you brown them. They taste great!, but more than that, they are organic and the soy in them is NON-GMO, which is very important to me. MSF and Boca (I believe) use GMO (genetically modified) soy products which I avoid if possible.

[ November 24, 2003, 06:39 AM: Message edited by: Momma25 ]

(Momma25) Momma to five

http://www.realfoodliving.com

In remission from Acute Leukemia

Diabetic, low GI and no FRANKENFOODS!

218/in-between/125