Recommitted May4th, 2009 :salut

Total lost 5.2 lbs so far

244.2/239.0/175 (SW/CW/PGW)

this was ok....not my fave though!

Charmaine

Recommitted May4th, 2009 :salut

Total lost 5.2 lbs so far

244.2/239.0/175 (SW/CW/PGW)

Made this one yesterday, and it was awesome. So easy and great tasting!!

Amy :bcb_smile

SW: 206.6 CW: 206.6 GW: 127

I made this tonight. It was ok, but I wasn't crazy about it. It was too soupy for me, had too much thin liquid. Maybe some corn starch to thicken it would do. Just not one of my favorites.

Mary

I'm bumping this to remind myself to make this.

One of my non-WW friends had raved about trying a very similar (but more fatty) version, so I'm going to see what I can find in terms of ff dressings and give it a whirl. I'm a little skeptical, but it's worth a shot!

Gillian / SW: 273.0 / CW: 245.8 (7/25/2009) / GW: 145.0

I'll have to try this...it sounds easy and I think my Aunt used to make something similar to this. Looks like I found tomorrow night's dinner!

Jeannette

total loss: 88

Twoterville 12/8/06

OVER 20% LOST

"The person who says it cannot be done should not interrupt the person doing it."

Chinese Proverb.

Both my husband & I really enjoyed this (which is surprising because he's not very adventurous with regards to trying new foods). I used Kraft's Just 2 Good Thousand Island dressing in it. With 1.5 lbs of chicken it came out to 7 points per 1/6 of the recipe.

I left it in the slow cooker a little longer than I should have because I got stuck at work late - was the sauce supposed to turn very dark? It was very interesting because the chicken wound up tasting and having a texture very similar to beef. It's weird, it almost tastes similar to my dad's Hungarian goulash...which has totally different ingredients (definitely no salad dressing or cranberry sauce, hahaha).

The sauce was great over some rice. I'll definitely make this again.

Gillian / SW: 273.0 / CW: 245.8 (7/25/2009) / GW: 145.0

Didn't read the directions closely enough and put in a 16 oz bottle of dressing... Worked out OK as I had another can of dressing - I'll just freeze the extra sauce. YUMMY!!!

VANESSA

274/248.5/under 150

Size 26/20/8ish

1/4/08: -10

2/1/08: -8.5

3/7/08: -0

4/4/08: -4.5

5/2/08: -4

Didn't read the directions closely enough and put in a 16 oz bottle of dressing... Worked out OK as I had another can of dressing - I'll just freeze the extra sauce. YUMMY!!!

I did the same thing over the weekend when I made this for the first time! Way too much sauce, but that's where the extra points come from anyway (I calculated the points myself from the ingredients I had in front of me and it came out to 7 pts with a 16 oz. bottle of dressing).

Regardless, it was super yummy (and easy) and I will definately be making this a regular meal. I just reheated the last of the leftovers here at work and I've already had 3 people come by my office to find out what smells so good!

"Do", or "Do Not". There is no "Try".

- Yoda, The Empire Strikes Back

Hi Maddie,

I got this from another site - no points were listed.

Lipton's Onion Soup" Recipe

3/4 c. dry minced onion

1/3 c. beef bouillon powder

4 tsp. onion powder

1/4 tsp. crushed celery seed

1/4 tsp. sugar

Combine all ingredients

Store in tight fitting container

About 5 Tbls.. of mix are equal to 1 1.25 oz pkg.

To make onion dip, mix 5 Tbls.. with one pint of sour cream.

Diane

Thanks for the recipe. I would think there would be 0 points if you used sugar substitute.

I've saved this recipe for Xmas stockings. Every year I try to make up a mix in the bag for the family stockings. Since one son is a vegetarian I would make up a mix with a vegetarian bouillon. I'm sure there's a way to reduce sodium as well.

marge

SW: 206

GW: 146

CW: 166. 8:bcb_march

40#: 2/5; 45# 4/1; 50# 4/29

weight.png

You're welcome, Marge.

Diane

237 - 1/3/6

198.8 - 12/30/08

"Live each day as if it's the BEST day of your life!"