Baked Chicken Breast with Mushroom Sauce-4 pts

~Baked Chicken Breast with Mushroom Sauce~

Serves 4

16 ounces skinned and boned uncooked chicken breast, cut into 4 pieces

1 (10 3/4-ounce) can Health Request Cram of Chicken Soup

2 tablespoons Land O Lakes no-fat sour cream

1 cup (one 4-ounce can) sliced mushrooms, drained

1 teaspoon dried parsley flakes

Spray a slow cooker container with butter-flavored cooking spray. Evenly arrange chicken pieces in prepared container. In a medium bowl, combine chicken soup, sour cream, mushrooms, and parsley flakes. Spoon sauce mixture evenly over chicken pieces. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 to 8 hours. When serving, evenly spoon sauce over chicken.

4 points per serving

180 calories - 4 gm fat - 1 gm fiber

From cookbook:

A Potful of Recipes

Terrilyn smile.gif

------------------

166/156/115

I've Lost my first 10 lbs! :)

"We must concentrate on what we can do and

erase "can't," "won't" and "don't think so"

from our vocabulary." -- Cardiss Collins

My Weight Loss Chart

Starting Weight: 184.6

Current Weight: 165.2

Goal Weight: 115

I just made nearly this recipe, with the following exceptions: I put 8 oz. sliced mushrooms and 1/2 an onion, sliced, in the crockpot first. Chicken on top of that.

Then the can of reduced fat cream of mushroom soup, then a 4 oz can chopped mild chilies (Ortega or similar brand.) Cooked on low 8 hours, then added 1 cup FF sour cream, stirred in, and let it cook on high for about 40 minutes to reduce the liquid a bit. I figured this at about 4 servings, 6 points per serving. I served it with cooked bulgur, 1 cup bulgur (cracked wheat) cooked in 2 cups FF chicken broth with 4 sliced sundried tomatoes (NOT oil packed) til liquid was absorbed, about 20 minutes in the microwave or on the stovetop. Then I sliced 2 green onions and added to the bulgur. This is only 2 points for a cup! Delicious meal, filling. Hubby already asking me to make this combo again!

Char smile.gif