Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
LegalEagle

BAKED POTS IN CROCK

I made this yesterday to accompany another meal I was making in the crockpot. They were absolutely great.

Baked Potatoes in Crockpot

Wash potatoes and pierce with fork. Wrap in foil, place in crockpot, set on low, walk away, come back at the end of the day, and Manga!

These were the best baked potatoes I have ever made. Very moist and flavorful. My family has already asked for them again.

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

This sounds great.

2 questions:

(1) Do you wrap each potato individually?

(2) How long do you keep them in there - in hours? Any clue?

Thanks!

210/146.4/140

Yes, you do wrap each potato individually in foil. I washed each one first, of course, and pierced each one with a fork

They can stay in the crock pot as long as you like. I kept mine in yesterday for 8 hours. But if you don't have that much time, they will be ready to eat in just 4 hours. I don't think I will make mine any other way from now on. (I have 3 crockpots).

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

smile.gif WoW smile.gif

What a great idea! Love baked potatoes...but microwaving them is not the same...and I usually don't have time for the oven...

I am definitely going to try this out....

thanks for the tip... :D

amecca<br />start date 07/22/01<br />203/180/130<p>How high I aim, how much I see, how far I reach, depends on me