Health Discovery Network
ICanDoIt2001

Creamy Italian Chicken

This is an excellent dinner. Thanks for posting this. I cooked mine in the oven, and it turned out wonderful. Very creamy. My husband loved it and said this was a do-over for sure.

Guest ClaremoreZebraBandMom0407

This sounds great, I'll have to try it this week sometime.

Guest mrszotz

I made this night for dinner... same happy sounds came from my family :) This is a keeper!!

* Exported from MasterCook *

Creamy Italian Chicken

Servings: 4

Points per serving: 5.9

4 boneless skinless chicken breasts -- 5oz breast halves

1/4 cup water

1 envelope Good Seasons Italian salad dressing mix

8 ounces fat-free cream cheese

1 can cream of chicken soup, lowfat

Place chicken in crockpot. Mix water and salad dressing mix together. Pour on top chicken. Cook on low for 3 hours. Mix soup and cream cheese together and pour on top chicken. Cook another 2 or 3 hours or until juices run clear.

Per Serving: 274 Calories; 5g Fat; 40g Protein; 19g Carbohydrate; 0g Dietary Fiber; 95mg Cholesterol; 1629mg Sodium. Exchanges: 8 1/2 Lean Meat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates.

Mary

frozen!? Im all for anything I dont have to take out to thaw hehe.

Im in smile.gif im putting it on my list for this weeks grocery trip.

Tiff

I have been making this even before WW, but then it was Full Fat, not Fat Free! Anyway, I also add about 1 1/2 cups mushrooms....Love it!

Lbs. Lost so far 42.8!!!<br /><br />sw/191.2(12/31/02)<br />cw/148.4 <br />gw/129

I made this tonight and it was awesome! Thanks for the recipe.

Lori

SW 245.2

CW 212.4

GW 148

The quality of the life you live has everything to do with what you're willing to give. Ralph Marston

Discipline is the bridge between goals and accomplishment

This is absolutely delicious. I made it for a camping trip, doubled the recipe and fed 7 hungry people. Everyone commented on how good it was. I made it with brown rice and everyone loved the sauce! We had a different meal the next night, but I put out the leftovers and everyone went back to it.

I mistakenly used ff ranch dressing mix instead of Italian and it was awesome. When I make it again, I'll use the ranch again. I don't want to change a thing about this.

Mary

Ok, even though I've bumped this one twice, I have yet to make it. It is in the crockpot now though, so I'll report back!:p

*Sarah*

SW: 236.5

CW: 223.5 10/16/07

GW: 135

Thanks it will be dinner tonight, Will use the pressure cooker and cook it about 30 or 40 min. Will serve it over couscous.

Yum.

thanks Jo

umm ranch vs italian.

jo

weight.png

Very very good, the sauce is as close as it comes to Alfredo Sauce that is point friendly.

I used dry ranch dressing mix and put it in the pressure cooker, It takes about 20 min to cook the chicken, then cool it down remove chicken breast set aside add the Cream of Ckn soup and cream cheese and heat it through put chicken back in sauce and serve.

thanks for the reicpe it is a keeper.

jo

jo

weight.png

It was pretty good. Definately heat up the cream cheese in the microwave to soften it, mix it w/ the soup, and then add it!

*Sarah*

SW: 236.5

CW: 223.5 10/16/07

GW: 135

Guest SunshineStateMom

Ok I just made this and it is out of this world but Im trying to figure.How much is 1 serving and how many points!!!!! I see lots of posts with the nutrition info but not how much equals 1 serving -1 cup??? Please help! Thank you in advance!

bumping--- a good one that I haven't made in ages:bcb_smile

Lori

start 208

current 193

goal ww 158

goal personal 148

highest 242

"Don't tell God how big the storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is."

Bumping this up --

Had the in-laws with us over the weekend and decided to cook rather than going out to eat so I made this and everyone loved it! I doubled the recipe and substituted one of the chicken soups for a can of cream of mushroom, and also added 16 oz. of fresh mushrooms when the chicken went in because we're all mushroom freaks.

Next time I make it I'm going to substitute one of the blocks of cream cheese for an 8 oz. container of sour cream to give it a little extra zing.

~Kristi~

Okay ... this sounds great ... but I'm new to the crockpot thing. How can I do this when I work during the day. I leave at 7:00 and don't get home until 4:30ish. That doesn't give me 3 hours to cook it? What would happen if I cooked it all day?

Its in the crockpot now with some mushrooms. Think I will eat mine with Zoodles to save some points. Will check in with the results later.

OK just finished dinner, made the Zoodles and they were yummy but the chicken was so good that I had some with the egg noodles I made for the family. KEEPER!!! O yeah I added frozen peas to mine too.

I am eating this right now. It is ridiculously good. Thanks for posting it!

Goal: 300 by 4/1/09!

what are Zoodles? This sounds really good. Might try it tonight

~~~Aimee~~~

Started WW on 1/16/08 and took time off to have a baby in 2010

SW 285.6/Lowest weight 230.4/CW 255.4/Next goal 230

"If I was smarter than the program, I wouldn't need the program" ~CW

"Don't stuff your face, face your stuff!" ~Amy, the best leader EVER!