Servings: 6

Points per serving: 7.3

6 boneless skinless chicken breasts -- 5oz halves

1 package stove top stuffing mix

21 1/2 ounces cream of chicken soup, lowfat condensed -- 2 cans

4 ounces Swiss cheese, lowfat -- sliced

1/2 cup chicken broth

1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese

Place chicken breasts in bottom of crockpot. Cover with Swiss cheese slices. In medium bowl, combine the soup, stuffing mix and seasoning packet, and broth. Spoon stuffing mixture over chicken. Sprinkle on parmesan cheese. Cook on low for 6 to 8 hours.

Per Serving: 341 Calories; 6g Fat; 44g Protein; 26g Carbohydrate; trace Dietary Fiber; 84mg Cholesterol; 1080mg Sodium. Exchanges: 9 Lean Meat; 0 Fat.

Thanks so much to MrsZotz for pointing this recipe for me!

I think with a big side of steamed broccoli and/or a green salad, this would make a great meal! I'm planning on trying it this weekend.

Char

Char, Thanks for posting this. It does look good.

I think I will try it this weekend.

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

Thanks for posting what looks like a great recipe. I'm always in search of crockpot meals.

Lori

start 208

current 193

goal ww 158

goal personal 148

highest 242

"Don't tell God how big the storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is."

Made this last night & we loved it! It's super easy & very tasty too. Thanks alot!

Lori

start 208

current 193

goal ww 158

goal personal 148

highest 242

"Don't tell God how big the storm is, instead tell the storm how big your God is."

bumping up with rave reviews!!!!!

Lori

start 208

current 193

goal ww 158

goal personal 148

highest 242

Thanks so much for the recipe. I looooove cooking in the crockpot. I'm going to give this a try!

Bede

OP since July 2, 2007<br />241/239/150<br />PG: 145<br />"Never give up on a goal because of the time it will take to accomplish it." "The time will pass anyway."

I made a copy and I'm heading upstairs to put it all together bcbsalute.gif

Thanks so much

Cathy (mommy to Lexi) :D

<b>Cathy (mommy to Lexi and Sean)</b><br /><br />(5'and Petite)... SW-125.6 CW-<b>100</b> WW-113 <br /><br />MADE LIFETIMER 6/24/02!!!!!!! =)<br /><br /><b>NEVER give up on your dreams</b>

I made this yesterday and Hubby loved it... bcbsalute.gif

Cathy (mommy to Lexi)

<b>Cathy (mommy to Lexi and Sean)</b><br /><br />(5'and Petite)... SW-125.6 CW-<b>100</b> WW-113 <br /><br />MADE LIFETIMER 6/24/02!!!!!!! =)<br /><br /><b>NEVER give up on your dreams</b>

Guest ClaremoreZebraBandMom0407

This sounds great - I wonder if it would be as good using left over turkey.

I made this last night and it was a big hit. It was so quick to throw together before I went to work and all I did was make a vegetable and we had a great dinner. It's a keeper.

I made this tonight - it was OK, but a little salty I thought. I think it's the stuffing that's salty, but I'd probably make it again. My husband loved it - good thing, there are only 2 of us so we have leftovers for 2 nights.... Sheila

bumping up

Lori

start 208

current 193

goal ww 158

goal personal 148

highest 242

This was so easy to make but the whole family found it too salty for our taste.

Probably the stuffing mix. (Salt was listed 3rd in ingredients!) We used Stove Top Brand. Any one made this with another stuffing mix that they didn't find salty? I'm from Canada so not everything you American buddies have will be here but this recipe had so much potential that I don't want to not be able to try again. Hope you all can help out.

Diva

Diva-

I use a lower sodium chicken flavored Stove top mix. Not sure if you can get that or not. I agree that this recipe can be a bit salty. I use water instead of the chicken broth for this because of the salt issue. I don't see any difference in taste as a result. I'm wondering if there's a way to eliminateone of the cans of soup since they can be salty as well.

Lori

start 208

current 193

goal ww 158

goal personal 148

highest 242

Am I reading this correct.... two 21 1/2 oz cans of soup? I'm putting this in my crockpot right now and I saw that and don't know what to do.....any FAST HELP? NEVER MIND.....I GOT IT....had a BLOND moment!!!! Two 10.5 oz!!!!!

If it’s meant to be it can only happen by me!

that would be 21 1/2 ounces, so it must be 2 cans, unless you can find one that big. Now I see that you have it figured out, haha. NM. Hope your food is good.

243.5/239.5/135

233.5 Valentines Day Goal

4 down 6 to go!

Guest Sherri Bales

THIS WAS SO GOOD!!! Thanks for sharing!!!

Sherri:)

Guest Anzito

That sound fantastic and I will be glad to try it.

Thanks for sharing.

I have tried this a few years ago and it's in my Crockpot right now..I forgot about this recipe...

Cathy

I'm finally getting around to making this one this week.

*~LINDA~*

HW 386

SW 330

CW 284.2

GW 174

PW 150's

LOST: 102.2 lbs

5'10"