Health Discovery Network
Sign in to follow this  
LilBinkey

CREAM CHEESE CHICKEN

I would love to try this recipe but I, too, am confused on the amount of butter to use. As a Weight Watcher I'm not about to use a whole stick. I would like to see some comments from folks that have already tried the recipe. Has anyone tried it using the whole stick? How about just 2T? What worked best for you?

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

Guest Lumpy

I tried it with 2 pats worth of butter....came out great!

Guest Prinni

It sounds great! It's too bad things got so out of hand with the butter issue. Just use what you want! A little or a lot...it's up to you and your points, right???

Guest J&J's Mom

I fix this chicken dish all the time without the butter. You don't even miss it. It's one of my families favorites....

Guest Lumpy

I have to add one thing about this recipe.....it was rather thick when finished, so I added a half a cup of white wine and let it simmer a bit. YUMMIE! I served it over brown rice. Oh, yeah! kiss.gif

I used the ICBINB Spray and just sprayed the chicken pieces before added the Italian seasoning and it still was the best I've ever had. I added 3 servings of cooked noodles before eating it and mixed it in. I counted it as 6 points for a sixth of a serving. Thanks so much for the recipe. I shared it with my WW class.

Bede

OP since July 2, 2007<br />241/239/150<br />PG: 145<br />"Never give up on a goal because of the time it will take to accomplish it." "The time will pass anyway."