1 (14.5) oz can chicken broth

1 chopped onion

1 red bell pepper

1 (15.5) oz can pinto beans

1 (14.5) oz can corn, drained

1 (16 oz) can pork and beans

1 package chili seasoning mix

2 (14.5 oz) can chopped tomatoes

Put all ingredients in crockpot and simmer all day.

PER SERVING: 155 Calories, 1.5 g Fat, 8.9 g Fiber

Get set with the right mind set.

Guest Friendlybyte

Now that sounds easy!! I like easy these days! :D Will make this soon, thanks for posting for us smile.gif

Have a great OP day!

Cindy~*

Thanks and I hope you enjoy it. It is very easy to make!

You have a great OP day today too!

Cheree

Cheree, Is a serving size around 1 cup? I was wondering if you knew. I would like to try this soup. Sounds good for this weather here.

Thanks Lori wave.gif

100lbs gone on 6-16-06

SW 284.6/CW 174.4/WWGW 150/PGW 135

110.2 lbs Gone Forever!!!!

Intentions make all the difference. Being mindful and attentive to your inner state is key to making outward changes that matter and last.

Lori,

Sorry I didn't see your question earlier. Yes, it makes approximately 1 cup per serving. In fact, I have this in my crock pot right now - smells great!

Cheree

I just got this recipe from another source and made it this weekend! It's wonderful! I used two cans of red kidney beans instead of the pinto beans and pork and beans. Also added a chopped up zucchini to the mix. Adds a little more bulk without adding points.

Highly encourage everyone to try this one!

Cathy<br />Joined WW (for the last time) 6/26/01<br />Made **lifetime 6/05/02**<br />233.4/136.6/145<br />"The great end of life is not knowledge, but action"

Count me in....

printing out....

Thanks! bcbsalute.gif

Hugs,

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

thumbup.gif thumbup.gif This is delish! Made it the other night and DH ate almost the whole pot!

Jill~~

Reputation is what men and women think of us. Character is what God and the angels know of us.

This is the best soup! I freeze it in serving sizes and it reheats well in the microwave! Wonderful!

Bede

OP since July 2, 2007<br />241/239/150<br />PG: 145<br />"Never give up on a goal because of the time it will take to accomplish it." "The time will pass anyway."

Guest coding1

I tried this and LOVED IT.

It was so easy. That is what I look for anymore...healthy and easy. tongue.gif

Bump! Making this one today.

Dawna

"I don't know the key to success, but the key to failure is to try to please everyone". - Bill Cosby

Guest Tory

Ohh this sounds os yummy...i just got a new crock pot for christmas and am looking for great recipes!!

Deffinatly gonna try this one :D :D

I made this soup yesterday... It was fabulous!! I'm glad I have left-overs for lunch this week!

You are what you eat!<br /><br />*********************************

I made this soup today. It was great. It is very similiar to chili in taste. I added some fat free cheddar cheese on on top. It was real nice on a very cold now filled day here.

SW 178<br />CW 137<br />GW 134<br /> Reached goal on 9/02. Recommitted 12/30. Goal by 2/16...cruise vacation !<br />If you fail to plan, you plan to fail

I made this today. Loved it. It will be great in my lunch next week. Thanks for posting.

Sarah

Sarah

196.8/173/150/140

Start(first time W/I)/Current/WWGoal/Personal Goal

April 26, 2008 Began my journey back to Goal.

5-9-08 Began Core

10-25-08-Made goal

12-4-08-Made Lifetime

11-29-09-Starting again

I want to make this and am wondering if the corn is the only thing that you drain. What about the other cans? Thanks for your help. Kathy

Guest sparksfley

Hi all... Was lurking on the BB titles and saw this boards name. But I read it wrong - thought it said "Crack pots & Pressure Cookers". I thought it was for the neurotic... :D

The scary thing to me.... I thought it was the perfect place for me, until I got in here and saw the actual topics... OOooohhhhh CROCK pots. odear.gif

LOL

Guest raidermom

LOL!!!

Now THAT is funny!

.......darn, it would've been the perfect place for me and a few other 'wiseguys' around here!! ;)

Guest raidermom

.......since I'm here, I may as well try the soup!

aim_teacher,

I drained the pinto beans too (and rinsed them). I don't know what others did. smile.gif

Peggy,

I used Pork n' Beans (old classic - Van Camps). I wonder what kind others used(?)

Cheree

Just to add my two cents worth...

I only drained the corn, plus I added a can of kidney beans along with the pinto and pork & beans.

Did everything else the same, even added the onions, which I can tolerate cooked, but if there is any crunch, ick! However, the onions were all floating on top and weren't quite done enough to my liking so I scooped 'em out. Soup was very good. Sooo easy and nice to come home to a dinner already done. Next time, I think I'll saute the onions first.

Vicki

Yum! I love soup!

Thanks for posting!

Jackie smile.gif

NEVER GIVE UP

Proud SAHM to 3 beautiful kids :)

HW 280 SW 249.4 CW 225 - total lost 24.4 lbs

Goal - 160

Guest NewMeIn2003

I will print this recipe out and try it. I need to go to store and get those yummy ingredients. Thanks. Jan